Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sully not well - send a card/offer practical help/donate via GoFundMe page please

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm sure this thread will stay around the top but could a mod sticky it for a few days.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Lovely guy and player, had the pleasure of playing against him a couple of times and after watching the 'Sully Shuffle' from the goldstone Terrance for years, he still beat me doing it. Get well soon Sully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Lovely guy and player, had the pleasure of playing against him a couple of times and after watching the 'Sully Shuffle' from the goldstone Terrance for years, he still beat me doing it. Get well soon Sully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched him as a kid and then as a young parks player like you, had the honour of playing against him once. He had long retired from the pro game but while not as fast he was still a couple of yards ahead of most of the others with his skill and experience. Hope he recovers soon.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Get those cards sent.

My late father helped organise Sully's testimonial year and I was lucky as a youngster to meet him.

A really nice man and let's help get him better.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sad to see this news ..but encouraging that he is recovering …like many have said a favourite player…..adapted his game when we got promoted to the old League division one ..used to see him in Shoreham in his early retirement days…if memory serves me correctly he was alongside a former Southwick player Mickey(?) Edmonds(?) running a small building materials place at what is now a Macdonalds at the bottom of Eastern Av …or my memory has gone nuts

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Get well soon Sully. . part of the magic years that was my introduction to BHA in the late 70's.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Get well soon Sully.
One of my favourite Albion players.
A true legend and one of the all time Goldstone Greats.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bounce

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just getting back up the page

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
THIS!!!!

Oops i think its just been done

Just done it.

I'd received a PM but have been out at work all day and therefore missed both the PM and thread.

Probably worth pointing out that this doesn't always result in better reading and interaction numbers. People tend to read threads at the top of the board more than stuck ones.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just done it.

I'd received a PM but have been out at work all day and therefore missed both the PM and thread.

Probably worth pointing out that this doesn't always result in better reading and interaction numbers. People tend to read threads at the top of the board more than stuck ones.

…lol u must have done it literally as i was typing my post :D

…and yes ..so shall I start another thread on the same subject that doesnt become a sticky? :whistle:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
…lol u use have done it literally as i was typing my post :D

I was because you edited yours while I was sticking this and typing mine :)

Anyway, get well soon Sully and it looks like I'll have to buy a card (from my local, Albion supporting card shop)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here