SUIYHP's falmer photos 6/6/10

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I was originally going to go to falmer with my dad Bevendean Hillbilly today in honour for the completion of the arch, unfortunately we were unable to do that due unforseen events, so going with mum and my dogs instead I decided to go and take some pictures of Falmer, unfortunately I also was unable to get a stepladder unlike both Everest and Jack straw. Nonetheless I got a couple from a distance as well as some photos in an attempt to see you lot get fed up of Falmer stadium. (I was also going to go to Stanmer Park but they have bloody springwatch going on there so its impossible to park, but I'm going up there later so I'll get some more, the arch should be full on complete by then :D

lot 1

p6060014.jpg

p6060009c.jpg

p6060007.jpg

p6060015d.jpg

post some more later

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I only have a few left, but as I say Im going to go to Stanmer park later to finish my work.

lot 3
(this one was a bit of a dud, ah well, it could be a good teaser picture of things to come)
p6060002.jpg

p6060017.jpg

p6060016i.jpg

p6060018c.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice pics! Loving the ones from far away.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It is certainly the bollocks . The back drop is stunning. Can see us being on TV and the blimp zooming out across the hills.

Lovely

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is certainly the bollocks . The back drop is stunning. Can see us being on TV and the blimp zooming out across the hills.

Lovely

Echo that...isn't it surprising how we managed to get permission to build a stadium in an area of such outstanding natural beauty...and in my humble opinion compliment it so perfectly.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
It almost looks like the view of the pitch from the top of the west stand is going to be obscured by the arch !!!!!! Floor in the design :lol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It almost looks like the view of the pitch from the top of the west stand is going to be obscured by the arch !!!!!! Floor in the design :lol:

If you looked forward then you would see the roof but of course you won't be doing that, you will be looking down towards the pitch.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Well done mate, you've made me soil not one, but two of my undies. My room has a nice new lick of paint AND i've got an industrial warehouse worth of the "paint". Qualla.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Ceiling shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports