Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

This

then this

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The music at the Sussex cup final was both bland and desperate. Only to be expected.
They played some awful cover version of The Smiths 'Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before' Sacrilage!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Not overly bovved about what is played, as long as it is turned down/off at 2.50pm. on 6th. August, as it will be drowned out by 20 000 people giving it large with 'Brighton are back, Brighton are back, hello!, hello!..' and I will deffo blub like a newborn thinking about the hundreds, possibly thousands, that won't be there! BTTD!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Seems like yesterday! Looking back now time has flown by yet I remember times just willing time to go by.

Just change it to got.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/36gW-IPV0aA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Levellers - What a Beautiful Day

Apt lyrics and Brighton boys.

Arghh, can't copy the link properly.

Last edited:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/36gW-IPV0aA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Levellers - What a Beautiful Day

Apt lyrics and Brighton boys.

Arghh, can't copy the link properly.

You only need the above bit, between [yt] and [/yt ] << (without the gap between the last t and ])

[yt]36gW-IPV0aA[/yt]

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I always thought Albion by Babyshambles would be a great tune for us to adopt with a few minor adjustments. Stirring tune and would be great to sing from the stands.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Your sex is on fire
That song by stardust....
Fields Of gold by Eva Cassidy ( to remember all those who didn't make it to falmer)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here