Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Suggestions for Cafe Bar Church Road area

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Didn't realise it had one, I have only been there once since it changed from Smugglers and the inside was pleasent and a decent atmosphere on a friday night.

As for garden/beer terrace I didnt know it had one, Surely there is no better place to go than Brighton Music Libeary on the seafront on Saturday afternoon, watch the weirdos go bye and listen to some cover band from BIMM smash out the classics.

Smugglers ?
Did Annabels used to be downstairs ?
Talking late-Seventies here.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Now. I’d start the afternoon with tea and cake in Treacle, pop down to the seafront to look out to sea, maybe sneak a pint in The Neptune. Head to Bison Beer and finish off the night in The Ganges. That’s a good day out.

That sounds very good, Might try to sneak in a home made Italian ice cream at maroccos at some stage of the day !

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Ok guys..I am a numbnut.

I thought the Qtr Finals were on Sunday!

So...........

Any suggestions for a Pub en-route to Brighton which will be quietish and will be showing the game?

We will be leaving Second Avenue about 2 and want to take a leisurely stroll along the front into Brighton. Want to avoid the pubs (Lanes and near Pier) in the centre but need to be within a 10 minute walk of the Chilli Pickle for 6-ish.

Sorry to be so awkward.

Have deceied on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here