Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestion for the mods

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Why don't we have a "Neo-Nazi" section of the board, just like we have "childish ramblings"? Then right-wing morons like Algie, British Bulldog etc etc can discuss those with a skin colour different to theirs to their hearts' content, plus it would look like this board is actually doing something about those who divert their prolefeed neo-Nazi/BNP propaganda onto here?

I'd suggest a name for this forum of "I'm not a racist, right, BUT...". Just a thought.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I thought we'd discussed dividing up the board before?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
I thought we'd discussed dividing up the board before?
It already is divided up - ticket sales/childish ramblings etc. But some, like "Main Board" are busier than others.

I think it would be boring if there were different fora distinguishing between football/music/awaydays and other less important matters but the Nazi/BNP supporters are starting to dominate. Those turds have their own little cesspit somewhere in the lower recesses of NSC and the rest of us with a brain can choose to avoid it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
It already is divided up - ticket sales/childish ramblings etc. But some, like "Main Board" are busier than others.

I think it would be boring if there were different fora distinguishing between football/music/awaydays and other less important matters but the Nazi/BNP supporters are starting to dominate. Those turds have their own little cesspit somewhere in the lower recesses of NSC and the rest of us with a brain can choose to avoid it.

I'm not so sure. I like the fact that anything can be discussed on the big board, I think that's what makes it good.

Maybe we could have a seperate section for people who have flounced off the main board? Once they announce their flounce they are banned from posting on the big board, and can only post in the flounce section. How does that sound?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I may be being a bit thick-skulled today so if you were being ironic ibore what comes next... but...

So if you flounce because someone has personally attacked you you get banned whilst those who go round being abusýve and personally attacking people have one less person to deal with?

Does this sound as counter-productive to you as it does to me?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Man of Harveys said:

I agree with you MoH. The right wing section of NSC has been getting more and more ridiculous. Putting them on another section may make the site look a bit more intellectual than it currently does!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
I may be being a bit thick-skulled today so if you were being ironic ibore what comes next... but...

So if you flounce because someone has personally attacked you you get banned whilst those who go round being abusýve and personally attacking people have one less person to deal with?

Does this sound as counter-productive to you as it does to me?

It wasn't a serious suggestion mate.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
But they won't post in another section - the thing that gets their moronic juices flowing is to gets peoples backs up in public, keyboard warrior, windup merchant style.....The poor mods will be moving those types of posts to the new forum every 2 minutes of every day!

I'd ban the use of the c word again - can't believe its returned anyhow...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Franks Wild Years said:
Let them post wherever they want, just argue against them. Their arguments are so paper thin it doesn't take much effort to defeat them, and they'll soon get the message.

I can see your point Frank but they just don't get the message - month in month out they continue on...

Anyhow - its pointless having these discussions without Bozza around, I did admire his liberal moderating some time ago, but the shit has gone too far now, and a few people need to piss off or pull their socks up, if he wants to have anything left to moderate when he gets back from hols he needs to have a little rethink...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tedebear said:
I can see your point Frank but they just don't get the message - month in month out they continue on...

Anyhow - its pointless having these discussions without Bozza around, I did admire his liberal moderating some time ago, but the shit has gone too far now, and a few people need to piss off or pull their socks up, if he wants to have anything left to moderate when he gets back from hols he needs to have a little rethink...

I agree completely

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
But they won't post in another section - the thing that gets their moronic juices flowing is to gets peoples backs up in public, keyboard warrior, windup merchant style.....The poor mods will be moving those types of posts to the new forum every 2 minutes of every day!

I'd ban the use of the c word again - can't believe its returned anyhow...
I know but, they wouldn't have to post in another section though. As happens now with "childish ramblings", at the discretion of the mods, the Nazi/BNP propaganda can get moved there. That removes it from the far, far busier main board but also doesn't it delete it either, so it's emphatically NOT banning or censorship either (which, very oddly to me, seems to arouse so much more passion and feeling in some people than the fomenting of hatred against people who look or talk a bit different to white Anglo-Saxons).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Commander said:
It wasn't a serious suggestion mate.

Sorry.... ýrony passed me by :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And I'm sorry - I might have used the "c-word" in reference to the Nazi/BNP types. They are in fact "hairy objects found at the top of ladies' legs". :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Franks Wild Years said:
Let them post wherever they want, just argue against them. Their arguments are so paper thin it doesn't take much effort to defeat them, and they'll soon get the message.

The arguing isn't the issue Frank.... it's the foul and abusive language that needs something done.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I agree completely

Me too.

Hey I got 60-seconded it!!!! ???

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:

Totally agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here