Suggested bar for post Leeds ENGERLAND watching

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last time i went there was about 5 years ago - more of a clubbers early door place.

to be honest the vast majority of leeds fans are cool about "away" supporters, especially nobodies like Brighton. As long as people don't get too lairy.

Obviously the Scarborough near the station should be avoided, its a meet up for non- Leeds based "lads".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We need Starrys input here.
Our group will be actively seeking a post-match hostelry for the England game IMMEDIATELY upon our arrival in Leeds late morning / lunchtime-ish. We will then make a beeline for it straight after the game.

Falmer Faithful

Patience is a virtue...
Jun 5, 2008

Jan 30, 2008
Last time i went there was about 5 years ago - more of a clubbers early door place.

to be honest the vast majority of leeds fans are cool about "away" supporters, especially nobodies like Brighton. As long as people don't get too lairy.

Obviously the Scarborough near the station should be avoided, its a meet up for non- Leeds based "lads".
nobodies ???

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Elbow Rooms is ok - it's the heart of the gay area though...

Most will go to the DrySalters, which is close to Elland Road.

My recommendation is Sports Cafe, on The Headrow. Very central to city centre, near the train station, and excellent for football watching..... I'll be in there anyway...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports