Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Suddenly RoF and Sweet Cazza don't seem so bad - Players Xmas party.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The missus tells me this is Adele

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Absolute fcuking A - Dunky what a stellar guy he is and so good to see the lads enjoying themselves after a tough few months - thank you for posting it.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Evan Ferguson looks like he’s sitting on the pan struggling to back a fat one out.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I wonder if they were all supposed to wear jumpers with their positions on the front 🤔

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wonder if they were all supposed to wear jumpers with their positions on the front 🤔
There wouldn't be enough room on the front of Pascal's for all the positions he plays. Each game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Amazingly before anything was been eaten or drunk (at least the wine glasses are all clean still).

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
It looks like they only had water to drink on the table so much more professional than in years gone by

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is that Steven Alzate you can see behind Dunk for the briefest of moments(although he looks like too much of a unit to be Alzate)? I know he’s injured currently so could just be back for treatment but could also point to him being recalled?

It’s been suggested on Twitter that it could be Andi Zeqiri or Haydon Roberts but neither are our players anymore.

Last edited:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Is that Steven Alzate you can see behind Dunk for the briefest of moments(although he looks like too much of a unit to be Alzate)? I know he’s injured currently so could just be back for treatment but could also point to him being recalled?

It’s been suggested on Twitter that it could be Andi Zeqiri or Haydon Roberts but neither are our players anymore.
Im pretty sure it’s not Alzate. My first thought was Roberts but dismissed it for the reasons you have. Prob just the way lots of cool youngsters look these days😊

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here