[Humour] Such a Lovely Photo. Caption Compo!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What’s happened to Phil Mitchell these days? He doesn’t appear in any of the current images.
Probably in there somewhere with Cilla as far as I'm aware still included but I am hopeless at spotting them

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looking forward to Idris Elba playing her the channel 4 biopic later this year..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, you've genuinely lost me. What has that got to do with my comment? Have I been whoooshed? Genuine question.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry, you've genuinely lost me. What has that got to do with my comment? Have I been whoooshed? Genuine question.

You have gone and done it again ! You have been sucked in to replying to one of Lightly Baked's pointless posts, leave it now or he'll just go on bringing up defunding the UK police, BLM and statues... oh and oddly, a strange fear and outrage concerning Jeremy Corbyn's dress sense. Don't waste your fingerprints typing to the loon.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You have gone and done it again ! You have been sucked in to replying to one of Lightly Baked's pointless posts, leave it now or he'll just go on bringing up defunding the UK police, BLM and statues... oh and oddly, a strange fear and outrage concerning Jeremy Corbyn's dress sense. Don't waste your fingerprints typing to the loon.

Yes, gotcha. You're correct. Him and Chicken Run seem determined to infect every thread with their bear pit stylings. And you're correct, best left to it until they get themselves banned again. :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes, gotcha. You're correct. Him and Chicken Run seem determined to infect every thread with their bear pit stylings. And you're correct, best left to it until they get themselves banned again. :thumbsup:

The original if it's useful?

Meanwhile back on topic….

Boris- I’ve heard Gary Busey will play me in an upcoming film about my amazing life

5521cf527276d0072bd0663bb2083e09.jpg

Carrie- I’ve heard Billy Piper will play me

cfa364a5b6001cb51264133f8028c384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Johnson and Johnson unveil the good news that two pricks can now merge into one. Michael Gove was quoted on hearing the good news that “Effectiveness is lower than normal but nevertheless it’s another weapon for the arsenal, and if left up to me would probably be exported to help third world countries”.

Last edited:

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
To paraphrase something I read years ago, possibly written by Oscar Wilde "How sensible of God to let Mr. Johnson marry Mrs. Johnson, thereby making only two people unhappy instead of four"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports