subject matter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Considering the date of this weekend funny how there are more threads on palace losing,own goals etc. than the twin towers or do you just mention it when bored. :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Football Messageboard. Which word don't you understand.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
26-10-02 said:
Considering the date of this weekend funny how there are more threads on palace losing,own goals etc. than the twin towers or do you just mention it when bored. :nono:

Nice signiture m8, nearly as funny as "and thats the 9th goal for liverpool tonight".

On the subject matter though I was very surprised at the lack of a minutes silence yesterdeay.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Seagull73 said:
Oh, that's ironic,

Funny how you only ever seem to bring that game up when things aren't going well.
:dunce: Always been my signature.A for things not going well we were in the premiership last time I looked.:salute:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
26-10-02 said:
:dunce: Always been my signature.A for things not going well we were in the premiership last time I looked.:salute:

Yeah well I'd keep looking if I were you, cos it won't last long, particularly seeing as you look like you are about to lose Dowie to Blackburn.

:lolol: :lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Seagull73 said:
Yeah well I'd keep looking if I were you, cos it won't last long, particularly seeing as you look like you are about to lose Dowie to Blackburn.

:lolol: :lolol:
Back to subject.Don't expect others to care when most of you could not give a flying ....!And yes I did go to one of the memorial matches.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Popovic scored -Oh dear :rolleyes: :lolol:

Btw did you read Nsc all week when it was discussed or just the one day?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
26-10-02 said:
Back to subject.Don't expect others to care when most of you could not give a flying ....!And yes I did go to one of the memorial matches.

What are you talking about? Is this something to do with our stadium? I'm not really sure what you mean, given that you were the one that started this thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports