Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The crowd were simply fantastic today and gave him far more support than he deserved.
I want him to stay, at least for one more year. What is important to me is that the club sticks by its guns and refuses to sell to another PL club. The price I undertand is between 50/55m. If RM pay that so be it, if not get your head down and remember the club and fans that have stuck by you through the wind and the rain.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Brilliant tweet from John Henry the Liverpool owner after the £40m bid saying "what are they smoking over at the Emirates".

Baring in mind this is the same bloke who paid £80 million for Henderson, Downing and Carroll.

D

Deleted member 18477

The crowd were simply fantastic today and gave him far more support than he deserved.
I want him to stay, at least for one more year. What is important to me is that the club sticks by its guns and refuses to sell to another PL club. The price I undertand is between 50/55m. If RM pay that so be it, if not get your head down and remember the club and fans that have stuck by you through the wind and the rain.

Hope Suarez goes to Arsenal. Will make the prem much more interesting!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Would certainly shake things up of he went to arsenal, but I'm sure i read that one of the reasons he wants to leave anfield is to get away from the British media. So maybe someone wants to make him aware that there is British media in the capital as well :lolol:

Would love to see Liverpool back in the champions league. I have huge respect for that club.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Arsene Wenger has come out and said that the rumoured bid of £40 million and £1 for Luis Suarez is rubbish, and that the extra £1 is in fact for Stuart downing !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here