Suarez

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dalglish has now apologized for his reaction in the post-match interview.

I'm very surprised that Dalglish has apologized. His interview was no different to any other done by him. The man is a complete ignorant twat with not an ounce of class. He was niggly, snide, dirty twat as a player and it becomes obvious its his nature to be so.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I bet Suarez was told to apologise by Liverpools owners - I doubt Evra will be ordered to do the same - he might be told to say he accepts Suarez's apology though.

Evra and Manchester United have NOT got any option. Just how long will it take? Waiting.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Evra and Manchester United have NOT got any option. Just how long will it take? Waiting.

Are you a liverpool fan or just hate Evra? If Manure or Evra apologise for any of this it WILL be news. personally I think they are pissing themselves at the mess Liverpool are in.

Even Ferdinand who didn't shake Suarez's hand can say "I would have shook hands but when I saw Suarez refuse Evra I wasnt going to"

Suarez has stitched Liverpool up a treat

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
AlYyfMeCMAACLdA.jpg:large

Never let SKY get in the way of possible truth.

Ferguson's comments are awful, if it wasn't Liverpool he wouldn't say anything. Suarez admits he said something that means something different in his country (below an example - argentina saying get well soon to their friend)
PHOTO_15744403_173471_31149632_ap_320X240.jpg

but the FA threw the book at him, despite Evra changing the facts about 5 times. Suarez should have known this word means something different in this county, but he got an inflated ban due to the upcoming John Terry case. Remember there is no video, audio or 3rd party evidence against Suarez. He isn't a racist. Poyet agreed.

Now after an 8 match ban he offers his hand to someone who he has no respect for, Evra doesnt react, Suarez pulls away and then Evra makes a scene.

Going by the facts, I think Suarez is being hounded out by the press, lead by United. United who put their arms around Schmeichel after he called Ian Wright a ni&&er, after Roy Keane went out purposely to break the oppositions leg (and ended his career), Ferguson who got fined by the FA for making generalistic comments about Italians twice before a champions league match.

Don't go by what the press or SKY say, they're enjoying the ride, read into it a bit. Apparently Liverpool will make a statement over the next few days in response to the garbage that Ferguson came out with. It will be interesting what they'll do.

I can't quite believe a footballer is being witch-hunted by everyone and it makes me a little sad. These are the facts that Liverpool fans believe, go to their forums. Imagine if it was us and our player?

EDIT:
The Liverpool striker Luis Suárez has issued an official apology for refusing to shake hands with Patrice Evra before Saturday's Premier League game with Manchester United.

"I have spoken with [Kenny Dalglish] since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong," Suarez told the club's official website. "I've not only let him down, but also the club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

:lol:
Shows how much I f***ing know. Jesus, this is what happens when I pay too much attention to the pantomime. Hehe
Next up: My views on Whitney and how she's alive and well, living in Portsmouth.

Take it you'll be sitting in the home end Saturday. If Suarez isn't guilty why didn't Liverpool appeal just can't understand that, i personally think Suarez is racist and deserves all the stick he gets and then some. No need for the pic of Evra trying not to shake Suarez's hand anymore when Suarez has now been forced to apologise for it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was niggly, snide, dirty twat as a player and it becomes obvious its his nature to be so.

Really? I thought he was one of the best strikers off his era, funny how football fans see things so differently. He's a miserable mostly unitelligable sod of a manager but it shouldn't be taken into account when discussing him as a player

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Really? I thought he was one of the best strikers off his era, funny how football fans see things so differently. He's a miserable mostly unitelligable sod of a manager but it shouldn't be taken into account when discussing him as a player

agree with this whole heartedly

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Haven't read the whole thread but has any mention been made of the fact that Evra was a ringleader in the shameful refusal to play to the best of their ability of the last French world cup squad ? The man is no angel and I think Suarez is getting a very rough deal from the press.

He may have apologised but I suggest that it was due to intervention by Liverpool directors.

its all whatever way the wind blows with the lovely media.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Fantastic player, but probably the biggest moaner I saw at the Goldstone. And yes, he was niggly.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I think Suarez is getting a very rough deal from the press. He may have apologised but I suggest that it was due to intervention by Liverpool directors.

That is my take on it too. The press have to make someone a whipping-boy. Actually I agree with the main text of Mathew's excellent post, above... I suspect that Man U have engineered this to gain a march on Liverpool FC. Ferguson did not have to say what he did about Saturday's incident..The whole issue is getting crazy.

Time to stop the childish charade of a forced handshake before the match. It is like ordering your kids to do so to a relative they dislike. The only ones that matter are spontaneous and after the game...and we see plenty of those

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Take it you'll be sitting in the home end Saturday. If Suarez isn't guilty why didn't Liverpool appeal just can't understand that, i personally think Suarez is racist and deserves all the stick he gets and then some. No need for the pic of Evra trying not to shake Suarez's hand anymore when Suarez has now been forced to apologise for it

Home end? Saturday? What are you on about? Am I not allowed to have a different opinion?
If you actually read my post rather than just reacted to a photo I added the suarez apology within minutes of posting and said I got it wrong.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Home end? Saturday? What are you on about? Am I not allowed to have a different opinion?
If you actually read my post rather than just reacted to a photo I added the suarez apology within minutes of posting and said I got it wrong.

Yes, most odd to get that reaction considering your change of mind!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bull v Alligator

Are you a liverpool fan or just hate Evra? If Manure or Evra apologise for any of this it WILL be news. personally I think they are pissing themselves at the mess Liverpool are in.

Even Ferdinand who didn't shake Suarez's hand can say "I would have shook hands but when I saw Suarez refuse Evra I wasnt going to"

Suarez has stitched Liverpool up a treat

Cause I don't like Bullies like Evra and I don't like grasses like Evra when the bullied snap back! And after this trip my respect for Fergie has reversed.

I know that in football the defenders bully the strikers, but El Abd did not exactly complain when he got kicked in the face. Which is worse than being called names. El Abd v Suarez.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports