Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stupid christmas jokes.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That simply isn't true, footballers do many things as well as dribbling.

I'm pretty sure you'd just get a shark covered in snow, I don't know why anyone would do that.

Seems unlikely, fish are sure to be wetter for a start.

Are you suggesting that mice are capable of writing? I'm pretty sure they don't have a grasp of language, let alone would they celebrate Christmas

Are you the Times joke critic by any chance? :wozza::lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
....that Luke Skywalker is a nightmare at Christmas.....he always feels the 'presents'.....
That's nearly my favourite joke ever, except in 'my' version it is Darth Vader talking to Luke:

'Luke, I know what you have for Christmas'
'How, father?'
'I have felt your presents'

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As a new years resolution can we have no more analysing of jokes, it's been done to death.Never was amusing and now is very, very irritating.

No capitals on 'new' and 'year', no apostrophe in 'years', lack of space between full stop and new sentence, second sentence uses improper grammar. 2/10, would not read again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As a new years resolution can we have no more analysing of jokes, it's been done to death.Never was amusing and now is very, very irritating.

The deconstruction of jokes is a fine and long-standing NSC tradition. If you suggest this ever again, I'll ban you, instantly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Christmas?

It's Christmas, Eve!

If we are led to believe that God created Adam and Eve first, then all the Baby Jesus stuff obviously came much later. So a) how did Adam know it was 'Christmas', when Christmas had not yet been 'invented', b) how did Eve know what he meant? and c) why was he lying to her, pretending it was Christmas when it was in fact the day before?

What on earth is going on, here?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
If we are led to believe that God created Adam and Eve first, then all the Baby Jesus stuff obviously came much later. So a) how did Adam know it was 'Christmas', when Christmas had not yet been 'invented', b) how did Eve know what he meant? and c) why was he lying to her, pretending it was Christmas when it was in fact the day before?

:rolleyes::xmas:

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Q. Why hasn't Santa got any kids

A. Because he only comes once a year and that's down the chimney

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
On the first Xmas, the first of three Wise Men stepped carefully into the stable but sank his golden slipper into a big pile of manure. ”Jesus Christ!” he yelled. The woman beside the manger turned to her husband and said, “Now, Joseph, isn’t that a better name for the kid than Irving?”

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Impressed by your biblical knowledge.

And the Adam and Eve bit really is a fairy tale... or a "story"..... except for the most funda of fundamentalists.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

Maybe they both Googled Christmas a few nights back, and then Adam thought of the 'joke'. Eve just played along as she thought everything Adam did was great and funny, in fact Adam was just perfect in her eyes, she couldn't wait to bed the hunk again.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Why should you never invite a team of footballers for Christmas? Because they are always dribbling

What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark?
Frost bite

What are the wettest animals in the world?
Reindeer

What do angry mice send each other at Christmas time?
Cross mouse cards

24th December every year my Jewish neighbor puts a ****ing parking meter on his roof.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Exactly this! And another thing, why did the Flintstones celebrate Christmas?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What does Father Christmas suffer from if he gets stuck in the chimney?

Santa Claustrophobia.

How do snowmen get around?

They ride an icicle.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What is the best Christmas present in the world?

A broken drum, you can't beat it. :D

What happened to the man who stole an advent calendar?

He got 25 days. :xmas:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here