Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuffed crust pizza, stuffed with hot dogs

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Parmo or Parmesan, a breaded cutlet dish originating in Middlesbrough, is popular in the north east of England, North Yorkshire and especially in the Teesside area, Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool and Darlington. Similar to a Schnitzel, it typically consists of deep-fried chicken in bread crumbs topped with a white béchamel sauce and cheese. Variations use pork or, less commonly, a vegetarian style.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Yes - HOT DOGS!

Has anyone had one of these pizzas sold by, I believe, Messrs Pizza Hut?

I've been a veggie for over 20 years, but if something is going to turn me to the dark side, then this could be it.

Am I missing something as good as it sounds?

No!!, stay on the vegatables!, I tried it last week, I won't be buying one again!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
??? you'd turned by hot dog, the lowest of meats? not bacon or roast lamb?

Yes. Bacon surely?

Ashamed of myself their other day when I read that 900 pigs were killed in a fire in Dorset and my first thought was "mmm. Bet that smelt lovely"....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Joe%20Fraser%20and%20Craig%20Wilson%20from%20Borge.jpg

Mmmmmm. Grease.

drooling_homer_140.gif

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Parmo!!! Yes thats it, thanks Edna.

Is that a personal recommendation?

A calorie and cholesterol laden feast, especially with a side of chips. Could feed a family for a week. A small portion of salad thrown in just for the health conscious.

Might make a change from the usual fast food and dire stuff on offer at most away grounds.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Parmo!!! Yes thats it, thanks Edna.

Is that a personal recommendation?

A calorie and cholesterol laden feast, especially with a side of chips. Could feed a family for a week. A small portion of salad thrown in just for the health conscious.

Might make a change from the usual fast food and dire stuff on offer at most away grounds.

Never had one. I am aware of a number of contributors to this board who have, though.

Fried chicken, in breadcrumbs & egg, covered with white sauce and cheese, accompanied by chips (with a token sprinkling, doner-kebab style, of lettuce & onion) sounds like a heart attack in a box to me.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Never had one. I am aware of a number of contributors to this board who have, though.

Fried chicken, in breadcrumbs & egg, covered with white sauce and cheese, accompanied by chips (with a token sprinkling, doner-kebab style, of lettuce & onion) sounds like a heart attack in a box to me.

Don't suppose its recommended marathon training fodder either. Plenty of carbs but probably couldn't bend down to tie the laces on the trainers for a week after. A delicacy best left to the salad dodgers.

I'll stick to the pre-match wine gums.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I've also been a vegetarian for 20 odd years and it seems to be chicken that makes me want to turn back to eating meat again. Saying that, I got my 'wish' a year or so ago when I got given the wrong curry from a take away once. Had one mouthful and felt really ill for a couple of days. Veggie for life now innit...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of the American podcasts I listen to, discussed this very same delicacy.

They AMERICANS couldn't believe we were capable of such a crime against food!!!

Say no more.

You'll be wanting a Munchy Box, next:-

15622416036887733898710.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Cardiovascular time bomb that Bozza.

Stick to your mung beans and tapioca.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The invention of Quorn pepperoni a year or two back was the greatest event in culinary history. *veggie since 1981 who lives off pizza, other opinions are available*

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God I want a Munchy Box one day, they just look terrible and amazing at the same time.
All those lovely shades of...

.....brown.

What could possibly go wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on, there's the little bag of salad in the corner, that obviously balances it all out.
I think that's grated lard.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
The invention of Quorn pepperoni a year or two back was the greatest event in culinary history. *veggie since 1981 who lives off pizza, other opinions are available*

With you on that one. Great on the home made pizzas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here