Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuck in traffic on the coach!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Due in at White Hart Lane station in a few minutes. Not many Albion fans on the train.

Unless they're on at Seven Sisters.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Might get there in time for the second half at this rate![emoji31]

image.jpg

You need this WD. :D

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Wouldn't even consider for London games - train is the only option and that's bad enough in peak hour. It's making me chuckle the thought of some of the Amex bumpkins boarding the train for Falmer. Crowded?! You ain't seen nuffing until you get to London in the rush hour. Now that's crowded, almost Japanese style! 1st train, 2nd train, 3rd train, still no room to get on, 4th train....he he he!
You're obviously a bumpkin yourself the way you're gushing about a bit of overcrowding on the train.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You're obviously a bumpkin yourself the way you're gushing about a bit of overcrowding on the train.

Misunderstood. Merely commenting on the difference between London and Brighton perspectives re:eek:vercrowding.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I bet nobody can beat our coaches ratio of miles travelled to time taken - Polegate to Tottenham via the Amex - Pick Up 14:45 dropped at the Ground 20:20 - Left Tottenham 10:40 (would have been earlier except for a police/stewarding cockup) Arrived at Polegate 02:20

About 9 hours in total (Plus driving time Bexhill to Polegate) all for just over a hours football - in London.

Time between leaving home and arriving back 13 hours

Good work at Handcross Hill undone by M23 at moment, took me an hour to pass Gatwick on Sunday evening, coming back yesterday afternoon it took about an hour to do the 3 miles approaching the bridge, looked even worse for those Tottenham bound going through the tunnel

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Coach left Amex 15:30 got home 1:00am - 8 hours traveling for a gutless 90mins of football

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Coach left Amex 15:30 got home 1:00am - 8 hours traveling for a gutless 90mins of football

were you on the blues away coach from the amex that left at 3.30pm ? we got back to the amex at 1am then another 45mins back to littlehampton train station. So glad our driver knew the back roads as we managed to get to the ground for 7pm

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
bloody anti-social of you wrongun :facepalm:, youve wasted 15 minutes of 1000s of peoples lives :rolleyes:.
if 3% of the motorists in front of you were on bikes :thumbsup:, you could have squeezed in 5 pints:drink:
Evening roger
Part of me agrees with you!
If cyclists were aloud on the motorway it might actually bring their numbers down over time [emoji1] [emoji106]
[emoji598] [emoji468] [emoji597] *Splat*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here