Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart pearce yes or no ??

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No experience in the championship and premiership. It's Steve Keane, Garry Megson or not one as far as I'm concerned.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
tumblr_lij4vl7mat1qc0df1.gif

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If we are truly to compete at the highest level, then his studious, level-headed, methodical tactical approach is exactly what we will need to progress.

Now he's out of a job, I can see one of the big Spanish or German clubs snapping him up first for that reason, hence it's so important that our problems are resolved quickly.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Did make me laugh twice though, once when at the tail end of his City career, had the little stuffed donkey on the side line for good luck, and when at Forest, he spent two hours at home on a Friday night picking his team for Saturday, only for his missus to tell him he had eleven out field players and no goalie. I think its a no from me though.

Pearce was one of my hero footballers, the boy from the building site who had his chance and took it. His will to win and passion will go down in England folklore, the way he came back from the utter despair of missing a penalty in Italia 90 to scoring one in Euro 96 with that look on his face will stay with me.

None of those qualities are needed to be a Manager. NO.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes, if he actually lived up to his 'Psycho' punk-lovin' billing.

No to the sensitive depressive Morrissey fan that currently passes for Stuart Pearce.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
that look on his face will stay with me.

Exactly. Who could possibly resist a manager who used to pull a face like a toddler trying to break wind when he scored? That face AND his chess-like tactical nous = we. will. FLY.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stuart Pearce - will be a League 1 manager within the next 16 months. Poor manager.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Him, with Joe Kinnear as Director of Football for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here