Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Struggling to think of a better midfield performace....

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
in recent years. Bridcutt and Navarro were particularly impressive but adding Razak in to the mix with IMHO one of the best home debuts I can remember the three worked together fantastically.

I know it was only Ipswich but was still a joy to watch :)

TopCorner

Feb 23, 2012
The trio were brilliant, dominated the midfield and hopefully Razak can help push for play offs! Fingers crossed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I Think that we fans do not realise just how good this side really are. Yes we were taught a lesson last week, but with our loaners back, razzak and Reyes playing great football, mc smith using his immense pace and bridcut and navarro( especially Navarro) dominating midfield we looked sheer class today.

Blimey this Israeli looks mustard too...what a ride we are in for the remainder of the season if they all stay fit.....could you imagine a midfield of assulin, razzak, Vicente,bridcut and Navarro.

Splurt

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
I Think that we fans do not realise just how good this side really are. Yes we were taught a lesson last week, but with our loaners back, razzak and Reyes playing great football, mc smith using his immense pace and bridcut and navarro( especially Navarro) dominating midfield we looked sheer class today.

Blimey this Israeli looks mustard too...what a ride we are in for the remainder of the season if they all stay fit.....could you imagine a midfield of assulin, razzak, Vicente,bridcut and Navarro.

Splurt

This

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I cant believe Ipswich played so high up the park, CMS and Buckley looked like they were going to be slipped through everytime we got the ball...

5 today would not have flattered us.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Just brilliant - it also allows Bridcutt some freedom and removes the spotlight off him. I can't think of a better looking midfield in the 30 odd years of supporting the Albion.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Everythng clicked today. I can't remember a more impressive home debut than Razak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here