Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Struggling to get a mobile signal at the Amex? Coming to a stadium near you..soon!!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Agree with the above. O2 is absolutely dire. From an hour before KO to FT I can't even send a text message or even make a phone call. I'm sure being in the second to last row back in west stand upper doesn't help

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I wonder if there's a text messaging service that gives you the latest championship scores every ten minutes. Would probably cost £2.50 per match. I think it'd be very popular for the last day of season...

There's probably a twitter feed (which you can turn on mobile notifications for) that'll give you all the latest scores. Would cost nish.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I'm on o2 and never had a problem with signal

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I don't think signals is the problem, as I usually have a full signal but just get no mobile data - I assume it's a capacity issue at the closest antenna with 28,000 people trying to do the same thing from the same location.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There's probably a twitter feed (which you can turn on mobile notifications for) that'll give you all the latest scores. Would cost nish.

Good thinking. I hadn't realised I could receive tweets by text message. Anyone know anyone on twitter that texts latest scores?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I just rely on the club text alerts.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
On the WSL concourse it's impossible.

Outside in my seat it's decent on 3.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
i got the wifi code when i was lucky enough to sit in 1901 - it worked all over the ground on the bhafc wifi hotspots - usually just in the concourse - but when I update my iphone the code disappeared - MEH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here