[Albion] Strong wind and heavy rain forecast tomorrow.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Here in central Brighton it’s pretty horrendous conditions outside. Hopefully the game goes ahead, I suppose there’s still time for things to improve by kickoff.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It looks alright in Bournemouth, much better than here currently anyway, so hopefully the improved conditions are heading this way

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Withdean Poncho. Still have it somewhere. Did they do a blue on white and a white on blue version?

They used to have these ready on your seat in anticipation of a soaking. Also seem to remember they were a quid each if bought in shop. Only remember white ones though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Entrance to the North concourse under an inch of water - and there's still daft buggers queueing in the rain to get into Dick's Bar :lolol:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Chip van
Burger van
Beer vans all closed

That must be painful for the owners. Two fish and one portion of chips cost me £15 last Saturday. I assumed they were serving whole salmon!!

I reckon the real attendance today will be 25-26k. The pretendance will be (I'm going to guess)... 30,124. The two ST holders next to me only seem to turn up for big games, or nice weather...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Snowflakes getting the excuses in early.

Anyone who loves the Albion won’t think twice about going. With many posters having done many games at Withdean like this I think most posters on here won’t think twice.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone who loves the Albion won’t think twice about going. With many posters having done many games at Withdean like this I think most posters on here won’t think twice.
I thought, twice, thrice and fourice yet here I am wondering what the fook am I doing here. :lol:.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
The wind is horrendous - it’s howling across the west stand upper roof

Traffic is struggling to get along village way - I think it’s flooded in the dip before the little roundabout

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Absolutely. Wtf else would you do in this weather anyway!? (Unless you cant get there because of transport issues of course)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They've put the balls out for the pre-match warm-up. The ones at the South stand end are being gently blown towards the West stand :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I’m here Sheebo!

Club shop floor is like a skating rink and the arm on the Lewis Dunk manaquinne just fell off and shattered on the floor. :(

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just managed to get into the Racecourse cat park before it was full. Now about to turn on to Village Way to see how deep it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports