Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strong wind and heavy rain forecast tomorrow.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sake. I have a heavy cold but am determined to make tomorrow's game after missing Spurs and Everton.

:nono:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
No doubt Southern will decide to run a limited timetable tomorrow due to weather. They always seem to cut the service at the first sign of a breeze. Allow extra time to get to ground.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Oh Joy, I'm doing Poppy Selling duty tomorrow morning in Mill Square Storrington (thus missing a certain Rugby Match) so it looks like I will get soaked AM and PM. At least I'm not driving to the Amex so can DROWN my sorrows...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Maybe you should stay away :D

Maybe asked and answered, but why aren't the dugouts covered?

I've often wondered that. Ditto at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. Even at Withdean the dugouts were covered.

Anyway, wind and heavy rain are obviously our lucky conditions, judging by last week.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I've often wondered that. Ditto at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. Even at Withdean the dugouts were covered.

Anyway, wind and heavy rain are obviously our lucky conditions, judging by last week.

think it was a planning decision, if they put roofs on them, it blocks the view of supporters ?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
No doubt Southern will decide to run a limited timetable tomorrow due to weather. They always seem to cut the service at the first sign of a breeze. Allow extra time to get to ground.

Gatwick Express to Brighton not running until 2.30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Might be a slight inconvenience on my 10 minute bus ride

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Sake. I have a heavy cold but am determined to make tomorrow's game after missing Spurs and Everton.

:nono:

Please think this through carefully.

You missed those two games and we won both.

I agree with [MENTION=1575]whitelion[/MENTION]

I think you should be tucked up in bed with a nice hot Lemsip*

*other brands of cold medication are available

I imagine our Graham learnt a bit from last week and can see a good performance whatever the conditions. That's the beauty of our management team they do homework and will put players in to do a job each and every opponent is worked on to maximise chances of beating them. So much different to previous regimes

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sake. I thought the weather definitely effected last Saturday’s match, the fact it looks like doing the same this Saturday is very annoying, especially after 90% of the week in between has been been fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here