Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strippers pre-match 70's?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Can't remember , but I do remember playing Kingstonians in the FA Cup one year and there was a strip club near the ground , it was full of Albion and she did a strip with a Brighton shirt on , bless her :p

Don't concern yourself, she was paid extra!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The Seven Stars that was, is The Seven Stars once again, although the topless barmaids that I was told about by my older mates are now no longer in attendance

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Anyone remember the Sunday lunch time strippers in the Ship, (think that was the name), on Lewes Road opp B&Q. Used to go back there after Sunday morning football late 70's, early 80's!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Anyone remember the Sunday lunch time strippers in the Ship, (think that was the name), on Lewes Road opp B&Q. Used to go back there after Sunday morning football late 70's, early 80's!

Yes remember well. It was the Ship, the Oasis Club in Shoreham or the Clarence in Portslade.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

It was the Ship, next to Mithras House. I am told they used to have exotic dancers on a Saturday lunchtime before heading for the Goldstone,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here