Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Nice :)

Attachments

• ScreenShot020.jpg
    ScreenShot020.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 1,038

That's photoshopped.

Our grass is genetically engineered, it's blue and white and because it's got real liquid plastic inside it - it doesn't need cutting.
Now enough with these spoof pitch threads please.

On another subject... The SEAGULLS in white look well good.
I propose that CHANTS next season will be equally flair if the people sitting specifically on the seagulls themselves raise a "we're the white seats, we're the white seats, we're the white seat Brighton Boys" (or "fans", for the girls present) and stand waving scarves for the duration - thus setting up a SEAGULL shaped version of the Mexican Wave around all the stands. Then the blue seats can do a corresponding verse, and so on.

Last edited:

Indeed better timing for a new growing grass pitch, to roll the dirt and solidify the surface a little more - and not mow it until it's denser. Maybe they put a little more seed over the ground first, then pressed it :shrug:

I'm no gardener, but it would be a bit soon to start cutting a 2-week-old seeded lawn.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Hmmm - so the rumours are true. The STH's in the West Stand Lower have cancelled their tickets en masse due to the appalling showing in the last three matches. In response the club , a la MK Dons, will only install seats when demand dictates.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Pitch has been mowed today, clearly a lawn mower from 08:45 on web cam:clap: :amex: didn't see if fixtures?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Indeed better timing for a new growing grass pitch, to roll the dirt and solidify the surface a little more - and not mow it until it's denser. Maybe they put a little more seed over the ground first, then pressed it :shrug:

I'm no gardener, but it would be a bit soon to start cutting a 2-week-old seeded lawn.

Knock it down, start again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports