Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strikers (or lack of) AGAIN

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
From teamtalk.com (that veritable organ of accurate web-based journalism)...

McGhee chasing strikers

Brighton boss Mark McGhee is continuing his hunt for a striker, but admits he doesn't expect any joy before Saturday's clash with Leicester.

McGhee was knocked back for a host of players over January and has since missed out on landing Tottenham's Lee Barnard on loan.

"We've one or two that we're asking about but I'm not holding out any great hope," said McGhee.

"We've been asking since the start of the season, after all."

Groovy.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
i didn't realise we needed a striker, why dont people talk about it more on here :jester:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Benny Zamora said:
It's me and Bez from the Happy Mondays upfront on Satdi, i'm gonna give McGhee a call in a minute to sort out final arrangements.

Save your time mate , don't think the blokes got a phone

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Shirty said:
From teamtalk.com (that veritable organ of accurate web-based journalism)...

McGhee chasing strikers

Brighton boss Mark McGhee is continuing his hunt for a striker, but admits he doesn't expect any joy before Saturday's clash with Leicester.

McGhee was knocked back for a host of players over January and has since missed out on landing Tottenham's Lee Barnard on loan.

"We've one or two that we're asking about but I'm not holding out any great hope," said McGhee.

"We've been asking since the start of the season, after all."

Groovy.

Perhapse he should be offering a railrover ticket as a guarantee they will get home from away matches! :censored:

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
KinkyNormanBaker said:
To be honest I think thats that - no striker.

Thats how I read it... "we'll keep plugging away, but realistically we haven't got a snowballs chance in hell".

Pass the razor blades.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
KinkyNormanBaker said:
To be honest I think thats that - no striker.
don't worry im sure all the optimists will be on soon :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here