Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker to sign

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
According to the official site MM is looking to tie up a deal with Argentinian striker Federico Turienzo .

After his appearance at Lewes I was not impressed, but first impressions can be deceptive!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
uh-oh... i don't like the sound of this... what has he good that we ahven't got already?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Where does it say that?

Ooh, just found it. I imagine (hope) it'll be a short term deal.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Without wishing to agree wityh my Nemisis Ernie I have to say that this is yet another compromise forced upon MM. There's supposed to be mony in the kitty but I find my credulity getting a little strained now. The fact that this guy ddn't look that great against lower league opposition is disconcerting.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
bhaexpress said:
Without wishing to agree wityh my Nemisis Ernie I have to say that this is yet another compromise forced upon MM. There's supposed to be mony in the kitty but I find my credulity getting a little strained now. The fact that this guy ddn't look that great against lower league opposition is disconcerting.

time to start listening to saint Lennard?

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Anyone know anything about him? Where was he previously?

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
He looked better than Mccammon in the Lewes game, but that ain't saying much. Still he might have tore the place up in training for all we know so lets trust Mcghee eh?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Stoaty Ferret said:
He looked better than Mccammon in the Lewes game, but that ain't saying much. Still he might have tore the place up in training for all we know so lets trust Mcghee eh?

I agree with the 'lets trust McGhee' part

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would hope we could do better now we have some dosh... also, yet another striker would be about 6th on my priority list...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on - he's only played against Lewes so far, and we're drawing up a contract already ? We've got 3 more friendlies yet havn't we ? Even if he'd played a BLINDER at the Dripping Pan, I'd have thought MM would've been hanging back a bit before signing him up.

This doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment. Anyone know word-for-word what the SeagullsWorld report is saying ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I really don't see the point in signing another striker unless they will clearly be good enough to be in the first 11.

Open mind but please let us sign some proven players as well

pplleeaassee

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe we're giving him a three month deal so that he stays in the country and if he turns out good then we sign him for longer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here