Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly Come Dancing 2013

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has Susanna Reid ever admitted to supporting Palace? I thought it was her loser boyfriend journalist. :wink:

She has a season ticket-so does her son.

Spoiled goods even before her thighs became flabby. Face it guys, she is a Palace slag through and through. :shit:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought Paul Barber was taking part until they said it was actually Julien McDonald

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Best bit on Saturday was Peter Crouch's face when Clancy was paired with the newbie powerful Russian. The smile quickly dropped away as he saw his bird's reaction to her new partner.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somehow, I feel you're all morally obliged to join Team Riley this time round, on account of (1) Reid's distasteful allegiances and (2) Mrs Crouch being a dippy WAG with a Scouse accent who married an ugly-but-rich footballer.

At least if you took Riley out for dinner, she could add up the bill in literally seconds. Useful skill to have, especially if there's a group of you.

(She might scribble the calculations on the tablecloth in black marker pen once she's done, I guess, but you know, little irritations can be overlooked).

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Somehow, I feel you're all morally obliged to join Team Riley this time round, on account of (1) Reid's distasteful allegiances and (2) Mrs Crouch being a dippy WAG with a Scouse accent who married an ugly-but-rich footballer.

At least if you took Riley out for dinner, she could add up the bill in literally seconds. Useful skill to have, especially if there's a group of you.

(She might scribble the calculations on the tablecloth in black marker pen once she's done, I guess, but you know, little irritations can be overlooked).
I'm quite turned on by Peter Crouch actually :blush:
Rachel Riley is cute and looks a bit like Charlotte Church.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Rachel Riley. You're welcome.

2DB48138C5998D295C5AF31D1A43DB.jpg

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Best bit on Saturday was Peter Crouch's face when Clancy was paired with the newbie powerful Russian. The smile quickly dropped away as he saw his bird's reaction to her new partner.

Absolutely chuffing hilarious!!! Her reaction said it all, lets face it Crouch ain't a looker.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was so interesting watching the first episode, as the " Celebs " were introduced and walked down the stairs, all got exactly the same identical squeal/clap/whistle tape for the same length apart from a couple of the girls who had a very slightly different squeal/clap/whistle tape.

Not sure If there is much point in trying to build suspense as to which celeb partners which pro dancer ? I mean, was it really that important that Sophie Ellis-Bextor got to partner Brendan rather than one of the other equally fit dancers ?

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Only because James Jordan got a whale....... The look on his face when he realised he has no hope....... Even more sickeningly for him his wife got the chap from Hollyoaks...

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Having just watched Strictly I am now going to say something very controversial that may upset a lot of people here.

Has Miss Riley got a bit of a lazy eye going on?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely chuffing hilarious!!! Her reaction said it all, lets face it Crouch ain't a looker.

Clancy and the Russky were in each others personal space quicker than quick, at one point I thought they were going to snog.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Clancy and the Russky were in each others personal space quicker than quick, at one point I thought they were going to snog.

I don't watch strictly but would love to see this reaction... If anyone can post...

Abby Clancy is :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here