Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strewth it's getting hot in Perth

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
7 Forecast for Perth (as of Boxing day) - lordy.........
Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Minimum 22° 21° 24° 24° 25° 25° 22°
Maximum 38° 40° 40° 41° 41° 39° 34°

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Was there last Xmas, and God was it hot. It was Sooo hot you woke up in the morning with a headache. Don't think I'd go back again in the summer.

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Off to see Perth Glory v Western Sydney Wanderers soon with the lad, kick off in just over 90 minutes at 6.45pm, current temperature 37! Might not be a classic......

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
I was in Perth in 1996, cycling around kings park and stopped for a refreshing beverage. The radio that was on in said drinking place had some people on it discussing the weather and I quote " Today the temperature will peak at 46!!!!" Mad dogs and Englishmen......

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
You melted yet [MENTION=13352]rcf0712[/MENTION]?

It was a hard slog but we got through it thanks, aircon fixed today (as soon as I'm back at work in aircon natch) mice chewed out the cabling, our cats are shite! I over compensated the loss of aircon with so much pool time I got a nasty ear infection - ho hum, first world problems I guess..... I hear it's predicted to reach 46 in Adelaide today, that's just wrong...

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
It was a hard slog but we got through it thanks, aircon fixed today (as soon as I'm back at work in aircon natch) mice chewed out the cabling, our cats are shite! I over compensated the loss of aircon with so much pool time I got a nasty ear infection - ho hum, first world problems I guess..... I hear it's predicted to reach 46 in Adelaide today, that's just wrong...
And on the other side the ditch... Christchurch Forecast Hail, Thunder, Heavy Rain | Stuff.co.nz

Although we have had a couple of cracking nor'wester days this week so clear blue skies and hot winds.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have never been to Australia but to take my wife is one of my aims left in life. So from people who know the place well where should I be looking at going as it is such a big country and I would imagine virtually impossible to see all of it in 1 month.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Went around SE Oz in late Oct/Nov: temperature in Sydney was lovely (24ish), Melbourne just as nice but with a chilly southerly in the evenings and Hobart was, well, a bit like England. Had lots of chats with people living in Sydney and Melbourne and I have to say that they were almost universally rude about Perth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here