Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strength, determination and resilience - We want you stay!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I've just realised that Roy (I'm 92 you know) Hodgson must obviously love football more than the majority of us.
Who of us could be arsed to manage that premier league rag-tag team at his age with the money he's obviously got stashed away in an off shore account somewhere.
Maybe he just can't stand his wife.
Long may he sit in his shonky old Crystal Palace.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Disappointed he didn’t give us a wave, we even asked nicely

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hate Hodgson, mainly because of his spell with England and France 2016. I did most the tournament out there and it was such a miserable experience. Especially enjoyed today with that in mind…

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I've just realised that Roy (I'm 92 you know) Hodgson must obviously love football more than the majority of us.
Who of us could be arsed to manage that premier league rag-tag team at his age with the money he's obviously got stashed away in an off shore account somewhere.
Maybe he just can't stand his wife.
Long may he sit in his shonky old Crystal Palace.
Please, what is 'shonky'?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I wonder if Roy Hodgson is going through what Chris Hughton did. What Chris did was mostly a great job and an important part of our development but that last half of his last season was, well, shonky?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I hate Hodgson, mainly because of his spell with England and France 2016. I did most the tournament out there and it was such a miserable experience. Especially enjoyed today with that in mind…
I know you shouldn't admit it but I felt a bit sorry for him. He's to old surely to be taking shìt like that. It was like shouting at a confused old man in a post office.

Just retire Roy and get a few good walks in.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
i may be in the minority but think Palace fans are unrealistic and they have done well to stay in PL for 10 plus years most of time fairly comfortably. Unless you are a top 6 plus club such a long stay will come with odd season where relegation is too close for comfort which they are now experiencing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No piss taking, I genuinely quite like the fella and feel a bit sorry for him. But my word, it was an appalling backwards step and short sighted by him and their ‘board’ of 13 years to re employ him. Absolutely turgid and archaic manager now. Thanks for today though Roy 🙌

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know you shouldn't admit it but I felt a bit sorry for him. He's to old surely to be taking shìt like that. It was like shouting at a confused old man in a post office.

Just retire Roy and get a few good walks in.
Not from me I’m afraid !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i may be in the minority but think Palace fans are unrealistic and they have done well to stay in PL for 10 plus years most of time fairly comfortably. Unless you are a top 6 plus club such a long stay will come with odd season where relegation is too close for comfort which they are now experiencing.
As I've said a couple of times before I firmly believe our recent success is the only reason their knickers are in a twist now.

They must have hate scrolled us singing 'have you ever seen palace in The Dam' across a canal in The Dam a thousand times, with this being the end result.

We are the only thing that's changed, in their 10 years.
If we were 15th now they'd be happy as pigs in poop, as the finishing touches are put on their imaginary sty, sorry I mean stand...

... imaginary stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here