Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Streams for watching Man City v Brighton

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Now that hesgoal has packed up I am looking a new way of watching these untelevised games. Any suggestions please ??

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those not coming, there are millions of channels showing it.

Citeh.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Soccer24hd dot com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Liveplayer app on iPhone is 100% reliable for every game

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Liveplayer app on iPhone is 100% reliable for every game

I’m another vote for LMP, I paid to be a member and get rid of the ad box, but it’s only fair to say, it buffers like hell on some games.

These days I’d strongly recommend releasesky.com which will ask you to leave the page when you select a link and you’ll land on tenorsky.com where you scroll down to find one of two players, depending on the link. Click, enlarge and enjoy.

[edit: you might occasionally get an advert which partially blocks the player but it only covers part of the screen so either close it or scroll to where you can see the play button and it’ll work.

Just done it for the Liverpool Man United game, full HD and it’s the S*y feed.]

It’s brilliant for F1 if you’re into qualifiers etc, and so far the boxing feeds have been rock solid.

Almost always in English/SA English and often in HD.

Enjoy before it gets pulled.

Last edited:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I’m another vote for LMP, I paid to be a member and get rid of the ad box, but it’s only fair to say, it buffers like hell on some games.

These days I’d strongly recommend releasesky.com which will ask you to leave the page when you select a link and you’ll land on tenorsky.com where you scroll down to find one of two players, depending on the link. Click, enlarge and enjoy.

[edit: you might occasionally get an advert which partially blocks the player but it only covers part of the screen so either close it or scroll to where you can see the play button and it’ll work.

Just done it for the Liverpool Man United game, full HD and it’s the S*y feed.]

It’s brilliant for F1 if you’re into qualifiers etc, and so far the boxing feeds have been rock solid.

Almost always in English/SA English and often in HD.

Enjoy before it gets pulled.

Cheers fella, that works a treat. I’ve always liked you, despite what I may have said before. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here