Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Streams for Palace game

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Having lost my usual go to streaming platform, can anyone suggest where I should be looking tonight.
Many Thanks.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Here but expect at least 5 pop ups before you can actually see the stream

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just going to a page with different sports and there’s a football button but no success from them.

If anyone could DM me I’d be hugely grateful.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a dodgy firestick link and enjoyed that game on full screen TV

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have a dodgy firestick link and enjoyed that game on full screen TV
I have one of those too & for the 3rd game in a row it's been unwatchable. JC & Warren had the pleasure of my return for the 2nd half on Sat. I had a slightly different url to the one above but it was flawless, better than the firestick has ever been. No obviously I'm not answering the door on matchdays & probably just wont answer it again just in case! :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have one of those too & for the 3rd game in a row it's been unwatchable. JC & Warren had the pleasure of my return for the 2nd half on Sat. I had a slightly different url to the one above but it was flawless, better than the firestick has ever been. No obviously I'm not answering the door on matchdays & probably just wont answer it again just in case! :lolol:
Perfect stream for me on Peacock :shrug:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Perfect stream for me on Peacock :shrug:
Was for me on the pc using the above mentioned flows of water with Peocock. On my TV using my firestick which led to the same place.... absolutely unwatchable. Was like watching water flows from 5 years ago (no pop ups) but buffering every 1 to 2 mins. I'm getting the impression that I'm in the very unlucky minority! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here