Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming for hull/all league games

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
Can anyone help me out? i've searched numerous times looking for a reliable streaming site. Who is planning to watch the Hull game via stream tomorrow, and which internet nerds can give me the most reliable streaming site that will have the game on? that's even if it will be on ! thanks

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There isn't any showing our game sadly

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this news has wounded me! i don't live in Brighton anymore else i'd have a season ticket.

its at Hull
you could of coarse use player to get an audio commentary

that is of coarse if it is working

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Seagulls player...

In terms of video feeds you'll only find them reliably for matches being shown on TV somewhere in the world and only very, very rarely will you find one if this isn't the case. There is a live feed sent from the Amex to the BBC for the highlights show that evening, but I have no idea how you'd go about receiving it at home.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Birmingham away will prob be the only stream for the season, unless live sky game of course.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
TB has a special live stream for all games for when he is not in the UK, if you could find the server that goes out on, you'd be in luck.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
TB has a special live stream for all games for when he is not in the UK, if you could find the server that goes out on, you'd be in luck.

Alegedly.....

The other option is if it is being used for a Sky live reports thing, you know where a hard up explayer sits in the studio commenting on what he can see when watching it on a screen, this stream has been online once, no com one camera postion and goes offline at HT.

It was a good though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A motorised satellite system and receiver capable of converting 4:2:2 transmissions and all the different DVB standards is handy for picking up the feeds , several feedhunter sites will tell you what is due on and the search parameters if it is free to air.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Alegedly.....

The other option is if it is being used for a Sky live reports thing, you know where a hard up explayer sits in the studio commenting on what he can see when watching it on a screen, this stream has been online once, no com one camera postion and goes offline at HT.

It was a good though.

I've got a mate who works for Tony in London and he's told me they have the Albion games live on the office TVs. :thumbsup:

Allegedly.....

Tony Bloom certainly had this facility when he was living in Australia in 2007 (long before he became Chairman).

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wiziwig is the best i've found. The commentary can be a bit hit n miss though, I managed to get last years Pompey game with a live arabic stream...very surreal watching a south coast English derby with Arabic commentary!

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Alegedly.....

It was a good though.

Im pretty sure that's what he said last season when asked by a group of fans, and that now we are at the Amex the quality of it is somewhat better than at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here