Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for Wed..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Do these streams ever have commentary on?

Whenever I stream I'm always listening to the Player with a 10+ second delay!

If you look closely, you will find that Player has the choice of two commentaries. Try both as one is often much closer to the live action - but its never perfect.

Good luck

Can never work out where player has such a long delay, its just voice

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
What is Sportsebooks??

Guessing it's some sort of pay per view streaming service that charges??

I'd be happy to pay for a decent quality stream as my experience of the free/ad supported ones is that they aren't great.

That said the Watford game was ok but that is the first time I've ever had one that was a) decent quality b) didn't go to shit when you put it on the telly c) spent ages buffering d) connection dropped out continually.

This site is brilliant. Best I've seen. The free sites are pretty much useless. Worth £1.99 for a 2 day pass. You don't need to download anything either.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This site is brilliant. Best I've seen. The free sites are pretty much useless. Worth £1.99 for a 2 day pass. You don't need to download anything either.

From personal experience I do agree (although I did have Duisburg FC Koln on last night and it was ok, that said it wouldn't have scaled well if I'd put it on my TV).

How long does it take for them to get back to you with an account? I registered yesterday morning and the automated response I got back said usually 12 hours but I've still not had anything?

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
As long as you pay for a VPN service, then Bet 365 streaming is brilliant and no chance of any virus as it's an official stream.
Easyhideip.com will let you set up a VPN and the instructions are extremely easy to follow.
The service cost me £44 for the year and Bet 365 are streaming nearly all of the Championship games this season.

Do you have to place a bet to get access to the stream?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
From personal experience I do agree (although I did have Duisburg FC Koln on last night and it was ok, that said it wouldn't have scaled well if I'd put it on my TV).

How long does it take for them to get back to you with an account? I registered yesterday morning and the automated response I got back said usually 12 hours but I've still not had anything?

It should be instant.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
There is an app called Live Media Player if it's still up and running all you need to do is click in the top right hand corner and enter sports and you will get Bein sports 11 on there. Also if you pay the £2.49 you can get it add free and you pay that through the app store so safe.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
No.
I have had £5 in my account with them for ages now but I haven't had a bet with them for months.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
There is an app called Live Media Player if it's still up and running all you need to do is click in the top right hand corner and enter sports and you will get Bein sports 11 on there. Also if you pay the £2.49 you can get it add free and you pay that through the app store so safe.

if Bein 11 is showing then this is a great stream in HD

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I have never streamed. I tried once but it just did not work. Does it work very well?

I always use wiziwig & go for an ACE Stream.

Yes you have to download the Ace player but I have never had any problems with it & always get add free HD quality streams with little or no buffering. You do need broadband internet connection though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I always use wiziwig & go for an ACE Stream.

Yes you have to download the Ace player but I have never had any problems with it & always get add free HD quality streams with little or no buffering. You do need broadband internet connection though.

Do you have to be registered with Wiziwig to see the Ace Stream links?

How confident do you feel with Ace Player/Stream?

Only I read this post, and so I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with it:

The fact is that AceStream contains one big vulnerability.

Acestream absolutely insists that UPnP is enabled. For that single reason alone, there is no way that I will allow it onto any of my machines.

UPnP allows firewall ports to be opened by applications without any confirmation/approval by the user. It bypasses even Administrator approvals. It is like leaving your house with the doors and windows wide open and advertising that fact with signs outside to attract thieves. It is an easy entry point for those that wish to do harm to your computer.

So this is not a question about any streamer being to blame. It is the absolute glaring weakness in the AceStream design.

Having it on your PC puts you at risk of attack. Don't just take my word for it, just search "UPnP security" in your search engine.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Do you have to be registered with Wiziwig to see the Ace Stream links?

How confident do you feel with Ace Player/Stream?

Only I read this post, and so I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with it:

The fact is that AceStream contains one big vulnerability.

Acestream absolutely insists that UPnP is enabled. For that single reason alone, there is no way that I will allow it onto any of my machines.

UPnP allows firewall ports to be opened by applications without any confirmation/approval by the user. It bypasses even Administrator approvals. It is like leaving your house with the doors and windows wide open and advertising that fact with signs outside to attract thieves. It is an easy entry point for those that wish to do harm to your computer.

So this is not a question about any streamer being to blame. It is the absolute glaring weakness in the AceStream design.

Having it on your PC puts you at risk of attack. Don't just take my word for it, just search "UPnP security" in your search engine.

UPnP is a protocol used to allow devices such as PS4 to open up ports in your firewall/router to enable online gaming, among other things.

The device opens the port for its own use, then closes the port when it has finished.

The UPnP protocol in itself is safe and a necessary part of everyday networking for a lot of people.

If, however, a nasty little program exists on your side of the firewall, then it could, in theory, open up ports for its own use, leaving you potentially vulnerable to attack.

In the case above, the ACEStream software would have to be designed to exploit this for anything nasty to happen.

So, the question here is, "is AceStream safe or not?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here