Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STRAW POLL: Should the UK remain a member of the European Union?

Should the UK remain a member of the European Union?

• Yes (18-29)

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • No (18-29)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Yes (30-49)

Votes: 29 23.8%
  • No (30-49)

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yes (50+)

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • No (50+)

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Under 18 - Yes

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Under 18 - No

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1066gull

This is really interesting. Keep voting guys, wherever you stand. We have two very busy weekends of campaigning to come and this data is really, really helpful.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That should work however there is a lot of apathy among the younger generation on actually voting, finally persuaded my two to vote today as postal and as a family we are all in.

:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is really interesting. Keep voting guys, wherever you stand. We have two very busy weekends of campaigning to come and this data is really, really helpful.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Genuine question: Who are "we" in this context and in what sense is this data so helpful?

Are you working on behalf of one side or the other and using this information to target the "right" people when campaigning?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interesting, good poll to start.

Surprised 50+ are voting to remain although was shocked that my parents 65+ still haven't made their mind up. Thought they were would be certain to vote leave.

I've seen several references to older people supposedly against remaining. That isn't my experience.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The funniest thing is when people declare how they are voting and then say 'and so is everyone else I know' as if that is relevant to the outcome.

All it means is that you mostly mix with people with similar experiences or outlook.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here