Votes: 1 1.1%
  • > £18

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Quick straw poll on how much fans believe that the club should charge for admission to Kerry's testimonial this summer.

What would you pay?

Keeping things easy - this would be for an adult seat in the South Stand.

Although details have not been released yet, assume that there will be a celebrity/all-stars match with many big names, as well as a highly competitive Brighton v Reading game.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Dick Knights Mumm said:
we will be on holiday - but about £15 is about right (for any Albion home match).

That's what happens if you don't ANNOUNCE your holiday plans in advance on NSC :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
£15 would seem about right, that way he gets a fair few quid. Whilst we are not ripped off but will also depend on the team(s)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
jonny.rainbow said:
You'd pay more than that to see Reading anywhere else next season.

But who'd want to?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'll be happy to pay whatever the asking price is. There's not many players loyal enough to stay with a club for 10 years these days especially with everything the Albion have been through in that time

Lush

Mods' Pet
Who are you hoping to attract? If you've mainly got ex-Albion players then you'll be attracting Albion fans who are used to paying about £15 (although I'd still recommend a fiver for kids as it's a summer saturday)

If you've got a household name or two you might get a lot more casual football fans, but they'll probably only be willing to pay a tenner.

It's obviously about making money. but it's also about showing our appreciation to Kerry. Personally I'd rather see a full or nearly full ground at a tenner. Hard to call though.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'd be happy to pay anything, but due to the club not consulting me , i am getting married that day :D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
£15 is perfectly acceptable.

Can't say that the difference between £10 and £15 is going ot put anyone off. They're either going to go and show their appreciation for Kerry, or they're not.

No more than a fiver for kids though.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
26352.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'd happily pay about £15 for the priviledge and i'm sure we will pretty much sell out given the squad thats probably going to appear :cool:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
£15 I think is a fair price and will get a few bums on seats as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here