Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangest place you've seen an Albion player

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
In my sisters bed (Dean Saunders), asleep on my Mum and Dads living room floor (Gerry Ryan) and The Hot Cup Cafe in Paphos (Darren Currie).

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've seen Casper Ankergren in a Coffee Shop in Portslade, sitting there having a fag on his own and staring into space. Also I've seen Kuszczak crossing Portland Road with his family, not using the crossing but crossing the main road. He lives his life on the edge.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gerry Ryan at Brighton races, also Matt Le Tissier at Goodwood, Michael Owen at Dunstall Park.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not a player, but saw Matt Miller (fitness coach) with his better half in Olu Deniz (Turkey) this summer.

Lovely place.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ian Chapman in Sainsburys Brighton buying dog food.

Paul Wood - Worthing Leisure Centre, lost his wallet had to lend him some money to get home

Jimmy Grimble

Mines not that weird but once saw Ryan Harley inside Platnium lace having a look at the ladies!

I'm friends with a barmaid in there - and Harley isn't the only one from our squad who's a big fan of the place!

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
Ian Chapman in Sainsburys Brighton buying dog food.

Paul Wood - Worthing Leisure Centre, lost his wallet had to lend him some money to get home

I also lent him money the day the club played charlton at Worthing leisure centre to christen the new AstroTurf as his wife didn't turn up for him. He gave me 4 complimentary tickets for the west stand as payment

Not a player, but saw Matt Miller (fitness coach) with his better half in Olu Deniz (Turkey) this summer.

Lovely place.

no sign of him when i was there???

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    464.4 KB · Views: 112

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here