Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangest place you've fallen asleep?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Was talking about this at work today, and mine were, on a table in the smugglers after the 5-0 capitulation at Selhurst. And in hove cemetery on the way home From a mates party. Needless to say I had been drinking rather heavily on both occasions.
Yours ?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Las Ramblas, Barcelona
Standing next to a speaker in the old Event 2
In a bush outside my old house
All the above events were brought on by alcohol surprisingly.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Fell asleep in a strip club in Southend once.
Shop doorway in H. Heath town centre - too pissed to walk home or call a taxi.

Lots of other places as well all under the influence of alcohol mainly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In a bush in someone's garden in Uxbridge with a piece of frozen battered cod in my coat pocket. The cod had defrosted when I woke up. I would like to add I was 20 at the time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The foundations of a house.
Wet trudge home, heavily influenced by alcohol.
I took a minor stumbly wumbly off the curb.
Almost regained my stature then stumbled up the curb on the other side of the road.
Hit the shin high wall sideways at a decent speed.
Went proper A over T, landing in said half dug foundations, at which point I had a long blink.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
In the back of a boat after a piss up down the pubs in Southwick, Woke up and thought I was being held hostage !

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Trying to come up with some sober examples as drunk ones are too easy!
In an overhead luggage rack on a train to Switzerland
On a bench at Heathrow. Not after a flight but after a gig in London. Could not get a train back to Egham so tube to the airport and sleep till first train.
In a Westland Wessex which should be way too loud to sleep in.
Under a VW Beetle in a car park in Reading after a gig. There were too many of us to all sleep in the car. And I did sleep in the luggage space on another occasion.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Bundaberg, Queensland - Australia. A night out in a local club, took some peculiar 'tablets' and fell asleep face down against the toilet in the mens around midnight... Worst experience as of yet.

D

Deleted member 18477

On my hallway floor. Battered, stumbled over, couldn't be arsed to get up, so I just went to sleep instead. fully clothed shoes, coat, the lot!

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
In the toilet of an Italian restaurant in Preston. Standing up.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
In a former girlfriends back garden naked,having made a very quick escape out of her window when her parents came home early from a night out.We were both very drunk and stoned,she was supposed to have thrown my clothes out for me but, while pretending to fall asleep to fool her Mum and Dad, actually crashed out.I wrapped myself in a couple of damp towels that had been left on the washing line,woke up freezing cold with a thundering hang-over,broke back in through her bedroom window only to fall arse over head and wake the whole house up.Her Dad came in and slung me out.I was 16 at the time,needless to say the relationship didn't last.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On my hallway floor. Battered, stumbled over, couldn't be arsed to get up, so I just went to sleep instead. fully clothed shoes, coat, the lot!
:lol: an innocent life

D

Deleted member 18477

:lol: an innocent life

Oh mate couldn't think of anything worse than sleeping outside etc. I at least try and get indoors. And so far I haven't failed no matter how battered I've been. I've nearly nodded off in weirder places but thankfully never properly fallen asleep. And I will take that for the rest of my life ta lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here