Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange pie question

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Apologies for random nature of my question, but does anyone know how many calories the Amex pies have in them?

Oh, and great game last night! Well done lads.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Multiple choice?

1. Loads
2. Way too many
3. Who gives a rats?
4. What pies?

Good answer - I'm on my first ever diet. 39 years old, and 16.5 stone! Have put on 1.5 stone since the Amex opened! Coincidence?
The pies are great but maybe time to curb my enthusiasm.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Damn it, I was hoping for a question about strange pies, not a strange question about pies!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Doing the 5-2 diet then?

I was thinking about that last night as I ate my Steak and Gristle pie. I'm hoping the gristle kept the calorie average down.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Apologies for random nature of my question, but does anyone know how many calories the Amex pies have in them?

Oh, and great game last night! Well done lads.

Do the people that start these stupid threads work for the company that make these over rated awfull smelling pies

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Exactly the same question I was thinking last night. I reckon up to 450 calories. I too am dieting and do far , in three weeks, have dropped just over half a stone from 16.5. Been using the couch to 5 k podcast as recommended here, cut back on alcohol, low carb and high protein meals (except last night!)

Jun 24, 2010
Goring

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Exactly the same question I was thinking last night. I reckon up to 450 calories. I too am dieting and do far , in three weeks, have dropped just over half a stone from 16.5. Been using the couch to 5 k podcast as recommended here, cut back on alcohol, low carb and high protein meals (except last night!)

Putting me to shame - respect to you!

Actually quite helpful as well, makes me slightly more determined to lose those pounds.....

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I would like to know this too as I'm also trying to lose some lbs (4stone gone so far, couple more to go)

I've emailed piglets to ask NI for Amex pies, I'll post the response when I get it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't know the answer, I'm sorry.

But, it's not going to be a low number, and, I don't think any kind of pie fits well into a weight-loss diet, so I would just steer clear.

Sorry for the boring reply, just trying to help lose the pounds...

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Putting me to shame - respect to you!

Actually quite helpful as well, makes me slightly more determined to lose those pounds.....

Genuinely I have not found it too horrendous so far. The podcast is superb as a structured and proven approach to exercise. I've swapped beer for a gin and slimline, M&S or Greggs at lunchtime for ryvita, cottage cheese (Asda do a very nice red pepper and chilli version), sushi and then in the evenings we pay real attention to portion size. There are plenty of excellent low calorie meal ideas on the web and we have found that swapping carbs and fat for protein and spices seems to work well. But I have a long way to go - my target is for the scales to show 14.5 stones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here