Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Straight red cards - 2023/2024 season

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Let’s start with this cracker at Gresty Road, as mad lad Calum MacDonald makes this “tackle” on his Crewe counterpart (1:18).

Just one more this week, as Notts County keeper Aidan Stone is sent off for a professional foul early doors, on the way to a 5-1 drubbing against Sutton United. Bonus points to the absolute shitehouse behaviour of Sutton’s number 9, Harry Smith, who brings the joy of the playground to the VBS Community Stadium. VBS presumably standing for “Very Blatant Shithousing”.

From 0:34:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let’s start with this cracker at Gresty Road, as mad lad Calum MacDonald makes this “tackle” on his Crewe counterpart (1:18).

Just one more this week, as Notts County keeper Aidan Stone is sent off for a professional foul early doors, on the way to a 5-1 drubbing against Sutton United. Bonus points to the absolute shitehouse behaviour of Sutton’s number 9, Harry Smith, who brings the joy of the playground to the VBS Community Stadium. VBS presumably standing for “Very Blatant Shithousing”.

Could argue neither were blatant (need more angles esp first one) but that aside - is that non other than John Bostock the next great big massive thing coming out of South Landan playing for Notts County? Surely it’s his brother?

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023

That is top level shithousing. He's laid down an early marker for the Shithouse of the Year award. I'm doubtful anyone will beat that to be honest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That is top level shithousing. He's laid down an early marker for the Shithouse of the Year award. I'm doubtful anyone will beat that to be honest.
Truly outstanding work.

As he approached, doing the double-handed wave, I thought it was an indication that he thought the ref had got it wrong.

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 19.12.13.png

But it soon became clear that wasn't the case. He made sure the goalie knew he was waving him a cheery goodbye...

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 19.12.34.png

...before finishing off with the classic "on your bike, son" thumbs gesture... 😂

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 19.13.01.png

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Truly outstanding work.

As he approached, doing the double-handed wave, I thought it was an indication that he thought the ref had got it wrong.

View attachment 164544

But it soon became clear that wasn't the case. He made sure the goalie knew he was waving him a cheery goodbye...

View attachment 164545

...before finishing off with the classic "on your bike, son" thumbs gesture... 😂

View attachment 164546
I don't want to derail this brilliant thread, but I couldn't resist posting this reminder of a past winner.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

“Got there as quick as I could, ref”.

I do wonder if, when he first arrived, Lewis said 'Now this is the way to get a Red Card and this is the way to score an Own Goal which is what will happen if you're a quality CB".

So off you go and give it your best effort.

Taught by the very best :thumbsup:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Truly outstanding work.

View attachment 164544

View attachment 164545

View attachment 164546

Is that John Bostock? Former Palace academy Mega Star?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here