Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The rain is worse than the wind at the moment in Haywards Heath. Charging up my phone fully in case of a powercut though!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
23 Flood Alerts in the South East including the River Rother area of East Sussex and the Medway running along the Kent / Sussex border.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
The rain is worse than the wind at the moment in Haywards Heath. Charging up my phone fully in case of a powercut though!

And that Durlston is the best advice anyone will get on here tonight. Cheers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've got the Thames, The Mole and some other river on 3 sides of me. It's known to flood here but I'm, not expecting it tonight. If there hadn't been these hysterical warnings I bet there wouldn't be anyone saying anything about the weather tonight except maybe a couple of bods saying it's a bit windy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Traffic South-East ‏@Traffic_SouthE 4m
Ferries: Red Funnel to/from IoW now suspended for the rest of the evening (22:27)

P&O Ferries Updates ‏@POferriesupdate 9m
We are experiencing delays of approx 1.5hrs here in the Port of Dover. We expect severe delays weather related during the night.

Traffic South-East ‏@Traffic_SouthE 1m
Starting to become very hazardous on the roads, M23, A280 Long Furlong, M25, A3, A27 at Falmer all mentioned recently (22:30)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Next door's bike shed just blew right over into our front garden. What drama!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
After my naysaying on here I have an image of myself up on my roof at 3am in my underpants, crying into a howling gale as a cow flys past and me signalling for help with a torch.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I've got gut ache from an over indulging Sunday.

I think it will gather strength and come to something soon.

Will keep you all updated.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble,

Could we get a picture of that if it does happen?

I'll post a link to South Today. "One terrified local resident took to the roof, screaming something about saying sorry to NSC before he was taken out by a space-hopper"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had a quick look at a few weather reports and find myself very confused. XC Weather predicting gusts of 67mph at midnight and tailing off from there. Worthing Weather station reporting winds of 20 mph at moment. Huge variance between the two and so I'm baffled. It may just be that it is not as bad as feared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports