Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The BBC weather on R4, had this to say a moment ago...

"Some strong winds and blustery showers expected overnight, easing off in the morning to reveal sunny spells and some lingering showers".

I can't say I'm overly concerned.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Visiting friends ths afternoon at the top of Denton, we had a fantastic view of Seaford Bay with huge waves sweeping over Newhaven Jetty/Pier thing. Had no idea of the horror unfolding as we watched.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
South Downs Park ‏@southdownsvg 5m
Southern Electric currently dealing with power cuts in Alton/Holybourne/Lasham, Midhurst and Wittering

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Storm2013 ‏@UKStorm2013 8m
London Underground: 'Services are expected to run in the morning unless and until any problems prevent us from doing so' #Storm2013

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The BBC weather on R4, had this to say a moment ago...

"Some strong winds and blustery showers expected overnight, easing off in the morning to reveal sunny spells and some lingering showers".

I can't say I'm overly concerned.

That's Radio 4 for "you're all going to perish horribly."

This is a station that broadcasts The Archers and a daily massage on behalf of an imaginary friend.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Anyone other than Andrea Orlandi live as close to the coast as me? Interested in your perspective on things!
200 yards from the beach here and it's getting a little tasty out.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Blustery winds and steady rain here in Lindfield. Nothing too exciting

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's Radio 4 for "you're all going to perish horribly."

This is a station that broadcasts The Archers and a daily massage on behalf of an imaginary friend.

True, it also broadcasts the Shipping Forecast, still trusted by maritime operations as the most reliable weather report in the world. Either way, It'll be an interesting outcome!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here