Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The quotes could be good!

Oh, I expect to see that post again! Along with a large serving of humble pie, which I'll be eating through a straw as I'll have next doors dustbin where my face used to be.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
RH16 reporting in. Raining heavily. Not as windy as I thought it would be but the night is still young.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh, I expect to see that post again! Along with a large serving of humble pie, which I'll be eating through a straw as I'll have next doors dustbin where my face used to be.

You could become the Michael Fish of NSC Nibster, and in 20'years time you will have TV crews door stepping you if it gets above a force 4 in BN1.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Storm2013 ‏@UKStorm2013 4m
Heathrow Airport has cancelled 60 short-haul domestic and European flights tomorrow morning.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
if its not due to hit until 3am, and the wind is this strong already, think it will be causing damage

All coastal areas will get it worse but then it always looks and feels worse on the coast. I'm in Hampton and not expecting much. It tipped down earlier and has been a bit windy today but that's it so far. Shipping forecast will be interesting tonight.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Live from Withdean. My cat didn't want to go out tonight. They do say animals are able to predict natural disasters, then again, he was blown back in through the door.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
All coastal areas will get it worse but then it always looks and feels worse on the coast. I'm in Hampton and not expecting much. It tipped down earlier and has been a bit windy today but that's it so far. Shipping forecast will be interesting tonight.

BBC said a few hours ago Wales and Central regions would cop it most.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Strong gusts of wind being heard from the vicinity of the 2nd corner setee, this may be due to king size nougart bar being stuffed down the missus face!

Im expecting further gale force winds coming my way with disturbances being caused to the duvet throughout the night!

:down::ffsparr:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The BBC weather on R4, had this to say a moment ago...

"Some strong winds and blustery showers expected overnight, easing off in the morning to reveal sunny spells and some lingering showers".

I can't say I'm overly concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here