Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I have had FLOODS in my living room this evening. Unfortunately they were from my wife's eyes when that 16 year old jug eared sweaty just murdered a ballad on Xfactor. Should I have her tested?

Floods from my girlfriends eyes are a regular occurence chez Kumquat. Takes only the slightest thing. She mentioned wrapping up warm because the storm was coming. I merely said "It's lucky we've both got plenty of fat on us isn't it?"

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Floods from my girlfriends eyes are a regular occurence chez Kumquat. Takes only the slightest thing. She mentioned wrapping up warm because the storm was coming. I merely said "It's lucky we've both got plenty of fat on us isn't it?"

Lol!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You could have warned them, now if they drown you have blood on your hands

I am absolved from guilt, and will be informing The Darwin Awards people.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Water butt lid just come off, I am a bit shaken but will hopefully pull through.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Breaking news

Newhaven beach has been closed off so no cars can enter!

Just been down there and it's VERY windy! If it gets worse later I'm gonna go down again

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Just been out to check Hove seafront. The Brunswick pub is currently cash only because their card machine can't connect, but they're bravely trading on through it. (King's Festive for only £2.50 a pint as well. I was tempted to sit out the storm there.)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
943721_10152290026189692_858283596_n.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Apparently, some TIT has taken their child to Newhaven beach to 'watch the waves' and said child has been swept in.

The Newhaven Lifeboat is currently in attendance. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports