Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm contemplating buying a chainsaw. Free firewood for 5 years, and a cracking Hallowe'en costume acessory to boot.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Update from Met Office.
2nu0i2d.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Couple of young chaps just arrived East of the Marina with surf boards on the roof....they got out and looked at the maelstrom and one said " there's no one else here ....? " I was going to suggest why but decided it wasn't worth it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its all starting to brew up in Devon.
We are used to being the first to get the winter storms off the Atlantic but this already feels different tricky to explain as a neighbour just said you can sense that this is going to be a proper hooley.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Couple of young chaps just arrived East of the Marina with surf boards on the roof....they got out and looked at the maelstrom and one said " there's no one else here ....? " I was going to suggest why but decided it wasn't worth it.

You could have warned them, now if they drown you have blood on your hands

D

Deleted member 22389

Storm has downgraded a bit since yesterday. Yesterday it was showing gusts of 82mph, today that is down to 72mph with Amber warnings from 0300 to 1200

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Just come back from my allotment... RIP shed and all that sail in her. As captain I guess I should have stayed to the end but I have to work later.

As the Captain of the shed on your allotment, I think it's only right and proper that you go down in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports