Nov 9, 2009
deleted

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have had FLOODS in my living room this evening. Unfortunately they were from my wife's eyes when that 16 year old jug eared sweaty just murdered a ballad on Xfactor. Should I have her tested?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I have had FLOODS in my living room this evening. Unfortunately they were from my wife's eyes when that 16 year old jug eared sweaty just murdered a ballad on Xfactor. Should I have her tested?

Guinness Girl was always a sound judge on such matters. I should test your prejudices, Sir !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Guinness Girl was always a sound judge on such matters. I should test your prejudices, Sir !

:lolol:

I might have slightly exaggerated for the sake of comedy but at least two others had done the fart / curry joke. That left one victim left. It's like weather based musical chairs only nowhere near as funny.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Getting a wee bit breezy already in the wilds of BN9.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
365jvy.jpg

Judging by the grip on the sword and grimace on the face, looks like he's fearful of a follow through

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
My neighbour is a fencing contractor. I've just seen him rubbing his hands together in anticipation of a windfall in his bank account!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here