Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storm Watch 2013 **LIVE**

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I reckon the game will only be called off if the trains aren't running due to blocked tracks which is unlikely as the storm should have blown through well before KO.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I reckon the game will only be called off if the trains aren't running due to blocked tracks which is unlikely as the storm should have blown through well before KO.

In 1987 the great storm hit on a Friday morning. The day after we were at home to Preston. I walked through my school grounds on the way to the Goldstone to check the damage but the game was ON. To this day I wish it hadn't been on. It finished 0-0 and was possibly the most boring game of that or any other season.

Even if the storm whips through pretty quickly I wonder if our flairistas will fancy playing in the tail end of it? Perhaps this is why we signed Keith Andrews all along.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
In 1987 the great storm hit on a Friday morning. The day after we were at home to Preston. I walked through my school grounds on the way to the Goldstone to check the damage but the game was ON. To this day I wish it hadn't been on. It finished 0-0 and was possibly the most boring game of that or any other season.

Even if the storm whips through pretty quickly I wonder if our flairistas will fancy playing in the tail end of it? Perhaps this is why we signed Keith Andrews all along.

Think I'd take another 0-0 after this storm if it were offered now:)

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Just had some rather apocalyptic rain for about 30 seconds in BN1.

365jvy.jpg

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I'm in Cornwall for the week, in a house right on the seafront. Am actually quite excited about the coming storm, especially as I live about 100 miles inland, so don't usually get to witness rough seas.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Radio Sussex have announced the have a special morning show lined up to let us know all the problems re the pending disaster.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Possible transportation cancellations more of a concern than any structural damage. After all the Amex is so sleek and aerodynamic I can't see there being any problems there. Unless of course the design happens to perfectly mimic that of a wing and the whole ruddy thing takes off.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good luck everyone! Hope there is no damage.

Forecast is sunny here btw. (Sorry!)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Heavy rain coming and going, night time squalls. Patcham weather office.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Possible transportation cancellations more of a concern than any structural damage. After all the Amex is so sleek and aerodynamic I can't see there being any problems there. Unless of course the design happens to perfectly mimic that of a wing and the whole ruddy thing takes off.

Let's hope it lands in Waterhall if so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here