Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Storm Dennis

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Amber warning for rain for Sussex on Sunday, could be another couple of inches on top of any rain on Fri/Sat

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
FF8250C2-C9EA-45F0-B7E4-0F27B93D3151.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I always thought the Canary Islands' name was something to do with exotic birds and parrots and
stuff. But obviously not. Dogs it is.

Clueless as to what the reference to dogs is, enlighten me

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Clueless as to what the reference to dogs is, enlighten me

It was not named after Canary's rather Canaris referring to Canine teeth... the teeth that are most prominent when a Dog growls. Canines.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Think the biggest issue is going to be the rain. Ground is saturated pretty much, could well be some flooding, certainly will make the roads dangerous!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's got to be more disruption to non-league and kids' football this weekend as doubt many of the pitches can take that much more rain and still be playable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Flight cancelled already tomorrow, cannot leave till Tuesday now - grrrr

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There's got to be more disruption to non-league and kids' football this weekend as doubt many of the pitches can take that much more rain and still be playable.

Our front and back gardens are completely sodden, treading on the lawn is like being on a wet sponge, sitting water everywhere. And we sit on porous chalk high up on the downs. So much rain over the last 5 months.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Our front and back gardens are completely sodden, treading on the lawn is like being on a wet sponge, sitting water everywhere. And we sit on porous chalk high up on the downs. So much rain over the last 5 months.
More chance of water polo than rugby at Hampden Park (Eastbourne) tomorrow morning...

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Has been such a wet autumn/winter. But we haven't had it half as bad as up north though, which seems mad

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm a member of Singing Hills Golf Club and it's been shut all winter. I'm so fed up of this bloody rain/winter it's like living in a puddle

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm a member of Singing Hills Golf Club and it's been shut all winter. I'm so fed up of this bloody rain/winter it's like living in a puddle

Crazy golf?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here