Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Storm Ciaran on its way or here?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We've got a flower pot that fell off a table in the garden. Just the start

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
IMG_3461.jpeg

Saves me having to go in tomorrow

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Doesn't look like the show is kicking off until 10PM over in RH20, when I shall be tucked into bed...

Last edited:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
A reminder that Big Jet TV should be your viewing tomorrow.

Met a mate who's a Virgin pilot on the lunchtime dog walk, and he said he'd been called up to fly to Shanghai tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on, although it's the landings that are more "fun" than the take-offs.

I'm not doing that again! You posted the link for Storm Eunice in Feb last year, it was so addictive I watched it all day. I put flight radar on the other screen as well!! He went viral & I can remember him and his wife being shocked that suddenly news broadcasters were pitching up to speak to him! Bosh!! :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A reminder that Big Jet TV should be your viewing tomorrow.

Met a mate who's a Virgin pilot on the lunchtime dog walk, and he said he'd been called up to fly to Shanghai tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on, although it's the landings that are more "fun" than the take-offs.

A little taster from previous broadcasts....... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssssssy

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Very quiet round here - no rain, flat calm and no wind.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wind just got up here. Looks quite breezy just off the coast.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Ventusky weather app is fairly accurate. The storm is over the Isles of Scilly at the moment, and the Channel Islands have a red warning.
Its a yellow warning for Sussex, which isn’t too bad, although the ferry has cancelled the 23.00 sailing and tomorrow mornings.
Yep, Ventusky has 135kph @ 4am tomorrow. On Brighton seafront at 7pm and their forecast was saying 61kph and it was in fact 67!

If this Storm hits it will be a proper weather event.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yep, Ventusky has 135kph @ 4am tomorrow. On Brighton seafront at 7pm and their forecast was saying 61kph and it was in fact 67!

If this Storm hits it will be a proper weather event.
High tide tomorrow is about 1pm. Would be interesting if the high winds coincided with that.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Second tranche seem to have been held up by roadworks, still no apocalypse.

Anyway I'm having an early night so lets hope we are all still here tomorrow. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here