Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stories from the home end

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I noticed a few home end supporters hanging around after the final whistle, presumably Albion. Friend said he saw quite a few people buying tickets off Amsterdam fans in Dam Square. I’m interested to hear your stories. What was it like? Did the tickets work, any issue getting in? Did you keep quiet when we scored?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
We flew from Bristol to Amsterdam yesterday for £40 (bargain) and had friends living there. They bought 4 tickets in the home section right in the middle of stand behind the goal. Great view and great to be able to have a beer in the stands. What a night in town afterwards. A night to remember!
ajax1.jpg
ajax2.jpg
ajax3.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Fair play, looks awesome, I’ve done this before but not something I’d want to do regularly, my reason was it used to be the only way to watch our match without an Albion ticket, that’s no longer the case, you can watch any match live on the net now.

Remember if you’ve done this yourself then you’re no longer in a position to moan about it at the Amex……

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
I remembered not to cheer, which was not fun, and attempted a Brighton chant ventriloquist act, whenever I could hear the away fans over the F-Side, which I was sitting above.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What a view. Was it hard sitting on your hands when we scored? Not sure if I could do that.
No problems at all. We didn't leap around but just enjoyed ourselves and the Dutch around us were brilliant. We chatted before the game (as they all speak perfect English) and were really nice to us. They gave us their views as to why they were struggling so much. A refreshing change and really nice people to sit amongst.

Last edited:

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Where in a bit of a lively section so couldn’t celebrate but hay ho job done.

Attachments

• IMG_9094.jpeg
    IMG_9094.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 92

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here