Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop slagging the team!!

Arfurfuxsake

Apr 28, 2008
Littlehampton
Would whoever the mindless PR**ks who keeping having a go at the team or Gus please stop. I didnt hear the exact content but Carlisle had just equalised to make it 2 all and somebody shouted some negative shite towards the dugout.
Next thing I saw was Gus fuming and shouting "You f**cking Pr**k towards whoever it was.
We put this on here nearly every week........But do these people not think.
We are top of the league, (better than we all had expected)!
If we concede a goal.......Do you not think the players/management feel shite too! Do you not think in your tiny mind that Gus may one day think "why am I bothering"!
For the umpteenth time Shut the f**k up.
If you want to see what you may think is "perfect football" then piss off to the Nou Camp and take your negative attitude with you!:angry:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Seconded. Although people are entitled to their opinion, even if it is from the 1930's.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Makes me cringe when i hear supporters walking up the athetics track shouting at out dug out. Could understand it after a 6-0 thrashing where the team doesnt turn up, but not just because a team manages to score against us. Why dont these pricks just f*** off home and take it out on the wife or dog or something.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Someone behind me shouted "Wake up Albion I paid 25 quid to watch this crap" after Carlisle's goal in the 3rd minute :facepalm:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Instead of coming on here and moaning about it behind your keyboard, why don't you turn round and tell them to shut the f*** up?

Because I didn't have a clue who said it and I'd look like a bit of a knob turning around and shotuing "shut the f*** up" at 3/4 of the stand :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
makes you wonder doesn't it.......these people are obviously not long term fans,if so they would remember back to 3-4 yrs ago when all you had to do was turn up at withers to be guaranteed a serving of utter bollox , here we are top of the league four points clear with games in hand and you still get TARDS like this...........4-3 home win " crap":wanker:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Been top of the league since September and yet some people still complain, what is the point of these morons ?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I was sat up at the back of E-Block, which seems to have more than it's fair share of OAPs. Still, the couple next to me did wind me up throughout the game with their constant criticisms. Right from the goal in the 3rd minute ("Oh no. Oh no oh no." and "sshiiiiiiit.. shiiiiiiiiiiiittt" when Carlisle happened to cross the halfway line with the ball. Not something I'd be expecting from the mouth of someone well into his 60s.

And his wife, when Carlisle scored to make it 3-3, was criticising Gus for making too many changes. "We were doing fine! Why does he have to go and change it around?" (this was following the Barnes/Sandaza change). She then followed it up with "Gus will have to take the rap for this one. He shouldn't be making unnecessary changes. He'll have to take the rap for it.".

I did laugh when we scored a minute later.

Seriously, although the comments weren't loud, they were just constantly negative - and generally repeated 3 or 4 times in case people around hadn't heard the first time.

Since I just buy seats online for the odd game I can make it to, where is a decent block to sit to avoid constant negativity and also have a decent view?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
We are not alone.

Go to any ground,anywhere in the land and you'll hear these kinds of shouts.It comes out of nerves,and a desire for nail in leather studs and dubbin,wooden rattles,8 page programmes,2-3-5.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As WW says, we are not alone. Do you all think every Arsenal supporter is fully behind Wenger and doesn't get frustrated when they don't shoot when in range rather than pass. Is Fergie immune to criticism from his some of his own fans. How dull would a forum be if everyone agreed! I sit in D block near the back and there is an old duffer near me who is continually calling for them to 'get it forward quick' and we just smile and laugh.

As for Gus getting annoyed, I suspect that is more frustration than anything. If it's not and he thinks he can be a manager of a team and be universally loved then he is probably in the wrong career!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Following on from my earlier comment, the ENTIRE stand when I sit (F) with the exception of my Dad and maybe one other around us, are overwhealmingly negative ALL THE TIME!

If we're winning, we've not "put the game to bed", if we're losing "they're not fit to wear the shirt", if we equalise it was lucky and if we are 4-0 up and concede they go for "see? complacency..."

I actually find it more funny now than irritating. The best on saturday was when as 3-2 up when Casper was giving their forward a "come and get it" before picking it up at the last minute, was the guy next to us saying "One day he'll get it wrong and I'll be proved right, PICK IT UP!!!!"

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
C Block are the nicest bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure of sitting with throughout this year. Very little negativity towards the players at all if i'm honest - we even clearly shush those who complain about the Greer, El Abd and Angerkren Passing Love Triangle aka the "GEAPLT".

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No point moaning on here really, if it winds you up then you stand up , turn round and shout at the direction of the voice. People will get the message . I told a twat to shut up on saturday as he started moaning when we were playing it round the back. Strangely he didn't meantion it again !

That said, Poyet is wrong to have a pop back if that did happen.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
C Block are the nicest bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure of sitting with throughout this year. Very little negativity towards the players at all if i'm honest - we even clearly shush those who complain about the Greer, El Abd and Angerkren Passing Love Triangle aka the "GEAPLT".

Agreed C block seems to be pretty happy on the whole (with the exception of Mr 'close them down' -which is repeated continuously throughout the match').

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here