Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Stoke v BHA ** - 5th Round FA Cup Score Predictor - Now in it's 12th SEASON !!

Stoke v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 17, 2008
I've gone for a 1-3 , living in Stoke they are all up for this , confidently predicting 2-0s ,3-0s , work colleagues all predicting a Stoke win ( which could make my life a tad misery if we did fcuk it up ) on the basis that we would put out kids and part time first teamers , I suspected they didnt see RDZs reaction after Charlton ..... bring it on
RDZ hinted strongly in his Fulham presser than he plans to give Buonanotte, Enciso and Ayari starts against Stoke. But that was before we lost…

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Any suggestions of Parking for this? Heard that its a nightmare to get out after the game. is that right?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Stoke 1 BHA 2

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
bearing in mind we battered Middlesbrough who are much better than Stoke it should be plain sailing so 0-2 for me

............. but then again we lost to Charlton :ffsparr:

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've gone for a 1-3 , living in Stoke they are all up for this , confidently predicting 2-0s ,3-0s , work colleagues all predicting a Stoke win ( which could make my life a tad misery if we did fcuk it up ) on the basis that we would put out kids and part time first teamers , I suspected they didnt see RDZs reaction after Charlton ..... bring it on

Because I would feel good about your life becoming miserable with you living in Stoke and having to endure Stoke City fans bragging about beating Brighton. The Albion have a mark on their heads because they have accomplished so much in the Premier League and Stoke feels they could accomplish so much by beating a solid club like the Albion. It would be a great win for "the Potter's." I mean, they are "the Potters," what name could be worse for the Albion?

Stoke 3, BHA 0.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Can't see us winning without any left footers and arguably our two most inform players (Pervis and Solly).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
@Steve Foster can I have 2-0 to the Albion please? can't seem to vote abroad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here