Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
perseus said:
Turn the sound down first

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craigdwallace/brighton.wmv

II wonder iof the Stoke player's knew what the referee was like?

Still, if we wanted to do some diving about, we would have needed to get into their penalty area.

Which if you were there you would have seen us get into the penalty area, Leon Knight get barged off the ball by Taggart as he was about to score, leading to Reed being jumped all over by the keeper.....perm any one from those two as a cast iron penalty.

So we did get into the penalty area you bufoon

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No way were either of them penalties, no way.

And why did Chris McPhee get another start? If he's not fit he should have played in the reserves game that took place last Tuesday. He's now started two games, he is ring rusty and overweight and a waste of a subsitute.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'd sooner we had the six extra points before Chris McPhee gets a run out. On the few times, I have seen him, his touch always seems a fraction of a second behind the required standard. That's when he is fit. Maybe, he is not ready yet, maybe he will never be ready?

Seagull_AA

Nov 1, 2004
Battle, Sussex
We were stolen - but I knew Stoke were gonna be tough!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
No way were either of them penalties, no way.

And why did Chris McPhee get another start? If he's not fit he should have played in the reserves game that took place last Tuesday. He's now started two games, he is ring rusty and overweight and a waste of a subsitute.

To be honest the first one was a penalty from where i sat Duberry was going no where and mcgammon clipped his heals and as an ex prem player would he went down

The second was no way a penalty the first offence was a hand ball by stoke

but the blatent penalty of the first half by hinsh was turned down so fairs fais really

we asked for the beating the way we played in the first half

but we where denied a blatent penalty our selves

so to sum up the ref was a complete c u n t

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
In an interview by McGhee he said that McPhee had put a stone on but none of it was fat because he had spent a lot of time whilst recuperating from his foot operation building up his muscles.

I didn't see the Stoke game but against Millwall he was definitely short of match practise but I think McGhee's idea was that Stoke are so much taller and more physical a side than us so he went for height.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Yorkie said:
In an interview by McGhee he said that McPhee had put a stone on but none of it was fat because he had spent a lot of time whilst recuperating from his foot operation building up his muscles.

I didn't see the Stoke game but against Millwall he was definitely short of match practise but I think McGhee's idea was that Stoke are so much taller and more physical a side than us so he went for height.

I think the largest thing which was apperent was that Mcgammon and Mcphee did not link up well the critism i have is that MM keeps changing players to play with macgammon and the team look dis jointed up front

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Biggest joke of the game was Nicolas's booking.

Free kick to Stoke, Nicolas turns and starts to walk away, Stoke player kicks ball at him, clown in referee's outfit waves card at Nicolas.

Let me check my rule book again...

Law 3, paragraph 4(d) (ii)
Following the award of a free kick, the attacking side shall be allowed to select a player from the defending team to blast the ball at from no more than two yards away. The defending player shall then be punished with a caution if he does not successfully disappear into thin air accompanied by a dramatic clap of thunder and a puff of green smoke within a period of 0.000000384 seconds from the time the ball was kicked.

Ah, now I understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports