A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I have a bad feeling about this

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You are right. This particular Hinsh is only 17. Huge belief in the lad to have him in the squad even if Ayari has a slight knock.
4th time he’s made the bench since RDZ took over so clear he’s already highly thought of.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Last time I watched Albion away to Stoke in the late eighties, a Stoke fan lobbed a bottle at my head outside the ground. It missed by inches.

At least I hope it was a Stoke fan….

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If I hear another pundit say that Caicedo needs to add goals to his game, I’ll 🤯🤯🤯🤯

He has very clear and strict instructions not to get forward. He is always covering the LB and others as they steam forward, even at corners.

If he was playing ACM, he’d get goals, lots of goals.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If I hear another pundit say that Caicedo needs to add goals to his game, I’ll 🤯🤯🤯🤯

He has very clear and strict instructions not to get forward. He is always covering the LB and others as they steam forward, even at corners.

If he was playing ACM, he’d get goals, lots of goals.
Yeah pure horseshit.

Pretty far from his job to score, but still he helps the team score a lot. Corner kick = 1 in 50 chance to score. Winning it in midfield and countering quickly = about 1 in 15.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Get the first goal and its a done deal. 0-0 at half-time and you can feel the smell of Charlton-esque angst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here